5th August 2015, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

Is it mandatory to study Chemistry in B.Sc for study M.Sc in Physics?

Hi All,
I have completed my B.Sc with Mathematics, Physics and Geography. Can I do M.Sc in Physics now. Is Chemistry really important for doing M.Sc in Physics?

10th August 2015, 08:51 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it mandatory to study Chemistry in B.Sc for study M.Sc in Physics?

Yes, you can definitely pursue M.Sc in Physics now. There is no compulsion to have chemistry in your graduation level to opt for M.Sc. in Physics. Since you had Physics at your graduation level along with two other subjects, so there is nothing to worry. You can go for M.Sc. in Physics. Most of the reputed universities take admission on the basis of entrance exam while others take admission on the basis of graduation score.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?