21st August 2013, 01:32 PM
Posts: n/a

How to study MSc for Ph.D after scoring 42% in BSc Hons

I am B.Sc. Hons. in Physics 42% .I am a distrbutor in RMP. I want to study M.Sc. for appearing interview for Phd. How can I do? Is it possible? Can I I study BA or B.Sc. again with or wothout hons.? Plz. Ans me. Thanks in anticipation. Nirmal Majhi.

15th October 2016, 03:13 PM
Senior Member+++++
Join Date: Jun 2015
Posts: 4,003
Default Re: How to study MSc for Ph.D after scoring 42% in BSc Hons

There is no need to pursue B.A or B.Sc again as you need to appear for entrance examination to get the admission in the master degree.

There are many universities which offers the admission in the master degree through entrance examination and the required qualification to appear for examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree.

So, prepare for entrance examination and qualify in it after pursuing the master course you will be eligible for Ph.D course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
List of the colleges which has evening classes or part time classes for MCA in Kolkata 1 11th September 2013 02:22 AM

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.3.0
vBulletin Optimisation by vB Optimise.
Please also check: