21st October 2014, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

How can I get full scholarship to study in Germany to study Plasma Physics?

I am banu. I am an M.Phil Physics student. i finished my M.PhilI want to get a chance for PhD in German or Europe cuntries in plasma physics. I have not TOEFL and GRE scores. But I have a project experience in experimental plasma physics at Institute for plasma physics, Gujarat, India. Please say me how can I get full Scholarship and go to German for study. I think my english is well enough. I studied BSc, MSc in english.
Sincerely
banu

25th January 2017, 08:50 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get full scholarship to study in Germany to study Plasma Physics?

Most of the German universities do not have tution fees for higher studies like PhD course. Hence the study cost is very low in Germany. You can further get scholarship by scoring well in the entrance exams based on which admission is done, performing well in the field of academics or by undertaking good research work. You can also take education loan or work part time in the concerned university to meet other expenses.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
When can I appear in GRE for the admission in German university if completed B.E.(ME)? Detail, procedure and list of the German universities with scholarship? Is it necessary to appear in GRE and IELTS both for the admission? 1 10th December 2017 10:23 AM
How can I get a job of a Translator(German to English) or Interpreter in German embassy? I have completed advance diploma in German language and B2.2 Level from Goethe Institute and perusing C1 from Goethe Institute 1 24th March 2016 11:38 PM
What's the procedure for getting admission in Hindu college for learning German language? I am studying in 12th class presently and want to learn German language 1 8th January 2016 11:05 AM
How may I get a job in German embassy? I'm pursuing dipoloma in german language. Is this degree enough for getting a job related to German language? 4 29th November 2015 10:05 PM
Eligiblity to get admission in German university for B.Tech Mechanical Engineer who has a backlog? Minimum score required in IELTS for admission? Whether GRE or German language is necessary? 1 23rd November 2014 03:14 PM