15th June 2015, 02:51 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility of doing masters in Nanotechnology after B.E in ECE?

can i do masters in nanotechnology after doing ece

Your answer will be very useful for me.

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility of studying Ph.D Nanotechnology after B.E.(ECE)?
  2. Which course I can take up for doing Masters after completion of B.Tech ECE?
  3. Is it beneficial to choose PG in Nanotechnology? What are the advantages of M.Tech in Nanotechnology?
  4. How to do a project in Nanotechnology after doing M.Tech in Nanotechnology
  5. Eligibility to study M.Sc in Nanotechnology for B.Sc(Biotechnology) candidate? List of college in India?
  6. Is there any scope in M.Tech, B.Tech and Ph.D in Nanotechnology?
  7. Companies hiring freshers in India and abroad after Masters in Nanotechnology from UK?
  8. Scope and renumeration of nanotechnology in India and Abroad? Which are the colleges offering B.Tech Nanotechnology?
  9. M.Tech in Nanotechnology Colleges in India -- [Most Discussed]
  10. List of Colleges offering M.Sc in Nanotechnology in Maharashtra? What syllabus to prepare for the Entrance Exam to join this course? Information regarding the eligibility criteria, duration and the list of subjects under this course?
  11. Which are the colleges in which nanotechnology subject is available in Tamilnadu?
  12. Could I do Nanotechnology after engineering? Is engineering and nanotechnology a different thing?
  13. Required Eligibility criteria to join M.Techs in Nanotechnology? Which are the best PG courses for the candidates from B.Tech in CS stream?
  14. Information regarding Scholarships for M.Sc candidates in Life Science courses?
  15. Subject to choose for Masters in Marine Biology or Oceanography after Engineering in ECE?
  16. How to do masters in USA after passing B.Tech ECE?
  17. How to get a good job after completion of UG and PG courses in UK?
  18. Is there any way to do distance learning/online Ph.D in Material Science
15th June 2015, 01:17 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility of doing masters in Nanotechnology after B.E in ECE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
can i do masters in nanotechnology after doing ece

Your answer will be very useful for me.
You have completed B.E degree in ECE so you are eligible for Masters in Nanotechnology.

Those candidates who have completed bachelor degree in Nano technology or its equivalent exam are eligible for masters degree in Nanotechnology.

For admission in masters degree in Nanotechnology, you must have valid GATE score.

Your age should be above 18 years.
9th August 2015, 02:34 PM
Junior Member+

Default Re: Eligibility of doing masters in Nanotechnology after B.E in ECE?

Hi friend this information will useful to you
--> I am Nanotechnologist in Masters at present and my background is ECE as same like your profile.
i am doing my Masters in VIT . This course is very nice to learn but you will not have any placements regarding that.
but If you want to continue your studies it will be awesome.
We can have so many opportunitites in abroad like mostly in German,Singapore,Japan like.

Really its very nice You can join

All the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?