27th December 2013, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

Master in Automobile Engineering from APEX Institute of Management is AICTE and UGC approved?

Dear Sir,
Master in Automobile engineering (MAE) (Distance learning ) of APEX INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT is AICTE & UGC approved and is eqavalant to Mtech or ME ?

University Name : APEX INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT ( Nagapur).

Waiting for your replay.

Regs
Anil Mohan

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges in Rajasthan for doing M.Sc in medicines?
  2. If the institute if UGC/DEC approved but not AICTE approved then can one appear for Government Service? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Am I eligible for MBA degree if I did my Post Diploma in Automobile Engineering from an institute which is recognized by tamilnadu state government but not by AICTE or by UGC?
  4. List of M.Pharma colleges in AP providing stipend for the rank of 3438?
  5. Is Aura management institute situated at Rajkot AICTE approved?
  6. Am I eligible for NET Exam having completed MA in Mass Communications and Journalism from Sikkim Manipal University?
  7. Will there be a problem if my MBA institute is accredited by NAAC with A++ and not approved by AICTE?
  8. Is a candidate, who completed management from UGC approved college but not an AICTE approved, eligible to apply for government sectors(like Bank)?
  9. Which are the colleges offering diploma in Automobiles?
  10. Is distance B.E AICTE approved?
  11. Will I get admission in top government college of Indore after scoring 63 marks in MP PET?
  12. Rank of LNCT College, Jabalpur in private colleges of MP?
  13. How many M.Pharm colleges are there in AP? How many seats are available?
  14. Is Mangalam Institute of Polytechnic approved by UGC and AICTE?
  15. Am I eligible for NET test after doing MBA from institute which is not recognized by UGC or AICTE? Is degree or diploma from an AICTE approved institute necessary to appear for NET?
  16. Is Indian Institute of Management and Engineering approved by AICTE?
  17. Is the PK institute of technology and management in Mathura AICTE approved?
  18. How may I get admission in B.E(Mechanical)? I've completed my diploma in Automobile engineering from an institute which is not recognized by government of AICTE or UGC
6th January 2014, 01:46 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Master in Automobile Engineering from APEX Institute of Management is AICTE and UGC approved?

The education system has developed quite an extent in our country. With the increase in population, now more and more institutions are being opened up in every possible corner of the city or town. This has led to many problems since many institutes are being opened up without proper accredition and recognition and the students enrolling in them end up wasting their money. Hence it is a very good decision from your side to get the doubt of recognition of your institute cleared.

APEX Institute of Management, Nagpur is an institute which is recognized by various state and national bodies of education. However it is not recognized by AICTE or UGC. Hence the course of Master in Automobile Engineering is not recognized by AICTE or UGC.
The institute is recognized by the following bodies :-

--> Maharshi Dayanand University (Rohtak)
--> QA Certification Services
--> DAC
--> JAS-ANZ
--> IAF
--> Norwegian Accreditation Board (NA)
--> National Council of Distance Education (NCODE)
--> National Council of Technical Education (NOCTE)

For further details, you can refer to the following link.
http://www.apexinstitute.org.in/
6th September 2022, 02:45 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Master in Automobile Engineering from APEX Institute of Management is AICTE and UGC approved?

Distance diploma in automobile engineering UGC approved
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?