9th September 2016, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to give improvement exams for masters degree present year?

I have completed my masters degree in sociology in june 6 years back i give improvement exam of Masters degree in this year? Can you please let me know what is the steps followed for the same? It will be really helpful if you can provide me the answer soon.

Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Will I be eligible for improvement exam if have scored poor percentage in 12th CBSE? From where to get the form? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can graduation be done twice to improve marks? Colleges providing this facility?
  3. Is it possible for me to write improvement exams in college level?
  4. Am I eligible to do masters degree after completion of engineering?
  5. Can I fill form for improvement exams, if passed graduation in 2005? What is the time period to apply for improvement exams?
  6. Am I eligible for getting a government job after completion of 12th standard with improvement exam? -- [New]
  7. Can I give an improvement for 12 After first year of graduation exam? Can I use the new mark sheet for next year?
  8. Can I give improvement exam after passig BSc?
  9. Can I give my improvement exams after completion of graduation?
  10. Am i eligible for bank PO exams after B.Sc with 59.3% marks and 65% marks after improvement exams without mark sheets? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. When improvement exam forms will be available after 12th board exams?
  12. How many attempts are allowed for Improvement exams?
  13. Am I eligible to do Ph.D after completion of M.Com?
  14. Improvement exam is conducted in the same year or next year of the CBSE board exam?
  15. Which are the different PG Masters Degree Courses Offered by Different Agriculture Universities in India? Which are the entrance exams?
  16. Is it possible to give improvement exams after completion of graduation several years ago?
  17. Am I eligible to do masters in mechatronics after completion of electronics and communications engineering?
  18. Possibility to do PhD in Fine Arts/Folklore without NET for a candidate who has secured 54.125% in M.A.?
9th September 2016, 10:10 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to give improvement exams for masters degree present year?

You can't apply for improvement exams, if you have passed masters degree 6 years back. You have to apply for it straight after the results are announced, if are not satisfied with result.

After 6 years universities don't entertain any application for improvement exams for that year results. It will surely create headache for universities, if they do so.
10th November 2016, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to give improvement exams for masters degree present year?

Can I give my improvement exams after my master degree which I clear in 2015??
27th November 2017, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

I have passed my masters in 2017. Can I give improvement for my second semester on 2018?
15th February 2020, 04:16 AM
Unregistered

I have passed my master 2018 bt my eligibility is not required for UGC net..I have 54.5 percentage in master..can I give improvement exam in 2020 plz let me answer soon ..n wht should I do..
3rd September 2022, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

I have passed my master 2020 but my eligibility is not required for UGC net, can i give improvement exam in 2022
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?