23rd February 2012, 01:12 PM
dharmesh22 kumar

Is Mangalam Institute of Polytechnic approved by UGC and AICTE?

is mangalam institute of polytchnic approved of UGC & AICTE. pl sand on my ID

Related Questions:
  1. If the institute if UGC/DEC approved but not AICTE approved then can one appear for Government Service?
  2. Is engineers training center Kollam approved by Polytechnic institute by AICTE?
  3. Is distance B.E AICTE approved?
  4. How many M.Pharm colleges are there in AP? How many seats are available?
  5. Am I eligible for NET test after doing MBA from institute which is not recognized by UGC or AICTE? Is degree or diploma from an AICTE approved institute necessary to appear for NET?
  6. List of M.Pharma colleges in AP providing stipend for the rank of 3438?
  7. Is Elite Polytechnic Institute Mogra, Hoogley approved by AICTE?
  8. Master in Automobile Engineering from APEX Institute of Management is AICTE and UGC approved?
  9. Is KK Polytechnic approved by AICTE?
  10. Distance universities offering Diploma in Civil Engineering for an employee of Irrigation Department? -- [New]
  11. Between BBA and diploma, which is better for a candidate who have secured 55% in 12th Commerce? List of the diploma courses?
  12. Is a candidate, who completed management from UGC approved college but not an AICTE approved, eligible to apply for government sectors(like Bank)?
  13. Will there be a problem if my MBA institute is accredited by NAAC with A++ and not approved by AICTE?
  14. Which are the correspondence polytechnic colleges approved by AICTE?
  15. College is not AICTE approved but UGC approved -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How may I do B.Tech(Civil Engineering) through correspondence from AICTE approved institute in West Bengal, after completing diploma in Civil engineering from government polytechnic institute? I'm servicing in government sector
  17. Which is better between B.Com and diploma?
  18. List of the MBA institutes that are approved by UGC and AICTE?
23rd January 2013, 04:19 PM
kvp25panpaliya

Default Re: Is Mangalam Institute of Polytechnic approved by UGC and AICTE?

Hi !
Yes , Mangalam Institute of Polytechnic is approved by UGC and AICTE.
17th October 2013, 10:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is Mangalam Institute of Polytechnic approved by UGC and AICTE?

How to apply for admission in diploma
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?