1st February 2014, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

Master degree in Automobile engineering is possible after Electronics & Communication?

can i get admission in master degree automobile engg or aeronautical engg after completion of bachlor degree in electronics and communication

sanjeev
team memberMaster degree i

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to do masters degree in Automobile in Germany after completing bachelor degree in electronics and Communication Engineering
  2. Better specification group in Master degree after Electronics & Communication engineering?
  3. Eligibility criteria and syllabus for recruitment in and higher studies in BARC ? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can I do master degree in Civil after B.E. in Electronics & Communication?
  5. Is CMJ approved by AICTE?
  6. After doing B.Tech in ECE how to get a government job? I have scored 56%
  7. Can I do M.Tech in Automobile Engineering after B.Tech in Electronics & Communications Engineering? Requirements for getting admission into the course in USA and Germany?
  8. Procedure to get admission for BE in Automobile Engineering in Gujarat after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communication? List of Colleges offering this course in Gujarat?
  9. PTU, M.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering, Digital Speech & Image Proccessing Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. Can I do masters in Automobile Engineering after scoring 62% aggregate? Will I get decent education institute with my score?
  11. Which are the good colleges for M.Tech in Telecommunication? I have completed B.Tech from ECE
  12. Details about the B.Tech courses after completing 12th CBSE?
  13. Can I do M.Tech in Automobile Engineering after doing B.Tech in Electronics and Communication?
  14. M.E course offering in Chennai under Anna University?
  15. Is it possible to pursue M.Tech in Automobile Engineering after B.Tech in Electronics Engineering?
  16. Can I do M.Tech in Automobile Engineering after B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering? Requirements for admission in Germany and USA for M.Tech in Automobile Engineering?
  17. Any possibility for doing M.Tech Automobile Engineering or Automobile Design after completing B.Tech Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  18. Can I go for any mathematics course in master degree after completing B.Tech in electronics and communication
7th February 2014, 11:15 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Master degree in Automobile engineering is possible after Electronics & Communication?

You can apply for the Masters degree in Automobile engineering.Soon after completion of the B.Tech from ECE you can find two various paths.They are either Higher Education or Job.As you are willing to go for the Post graduation,you can surely apply for the Masters in Automobile engineering.

More the qualification,more the earning salary.So doing Masters degree is an added advantage definitely.You will need to write the G.A.T.E(Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering).So based on the scores you will be given a good college for doing masters degree.Some of the institutes are very good at teaching and giving placements to the candidates.Some of the best universities are,Indian School of Mines University,Indian Institute of Technology,Jaypee University,Vellore Institute of Technology.

You can pursue the following various courses after B.Tech in Electronics and Communication engineering.You may join the various courses such as,
M.Tech in Communication Engineering
M.Tech in Automotive Electronics
M.Tech in Nanotechnology
M.Tech in VLSI Design
M.Tech in Senior System Technology and more.
So Since the automotive engineering is acceptable ,you can definitely go for the M.Tech in Automobile engineering.

Meanwhile,you can apply for the various government jobs such as Union Public Service Commission,Staff Selection Commission,BSNL,ONGC,MTNL,ISRO,Indian Oil Corporation,Bharat Electronics Limited,Steel Authority Of India.So other than this with the higher qualification you can find employment in the Multinational companies too.
8th October 2014, 10:59 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Master degree in Automobile engineering is possible after Electronics & Communication?

Is it a good decision to take automobile engineering after btech electronics?
6th April 2015, 11:49 AM
Unregistered

how about the scopes of taking automotive electronics for the masters degree after btech in ece ?
28th May 2016, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

Can i do ME in automobile after completing BE in electronics and communication engineering......
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?