4th July 2011, 10:19 AM
Aaditya vikram singh

Can I do M.Tech in Automobile Engineering after doing B.Tech in Electronics and Communication?

can i do mtech in automobile engineering after doing btech in electronics and communication engineering.what are the requirements.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do M.Tech in Automobile Engineering after B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering? Requirements for admission in Germany and USA for M.Tech in Automobile Engineering?
  2. Can I do M.Tech in Automobile Engineering after doing B.Tech in Electronics and Communication?
  3. Is it possible to pursue M.Tech in Automobile Engineering after B.Tech in Electronics Engineering?
  4. Best 25 colleges offering EC department?
  5. List of top colleges and maximum TANCET marks required to join them?
  6. Is it possible to do M.Tech in Automobile Engineering after B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering? Requirements to get admission in colleges in Germany and USA?
  7. Which colleges can I get admission in Delhi or Noida having done MCA from UPTU and secured 74%?
  8. Top colleges providing M.Tech Biotech through GATE? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to do certification course in automobile engineering? I have completed B.Tech in ETC
  10. List of specializations available to study in M.E. at Manipal University? -- [New]
  11. Procedure to get admission for BE in Automobile Engineering in Gujarat after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communication? List of Colleges offering this course in Gujarat?
  12. What is the fee structure of 4 year B.Tech in MIT Bangalore
  13. Mtech in aeronautics after btech in electrical and electronics? possible?
  14. Institutes offering M.Tech Metallurgy in Distance Education mode in India?
  15. Requirements for getting admission for M.Tech Automobile Engineering in USA and Germany?
  16. Can I pursue M.Tech in Electrical and Electronics Engineering from CVSR college of engineering?
  17. How to pursue B.Tech in electronics and instrumentation engineering?
  18. In which NIT can I get admission for M.Tech course with a score of 389 in GATE Exam in EEE stream?
4th July 2011, 05:24 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do M.Tech in Automobile Engineering after doing B.Tech in Electronics and Communication?

hi dear

yes you can apply for this.
because in last 2 years GATE decide
other branch students apply for other branch.

For M.TECH you apply GATE exam or

Apply other state entrance exam....

if you secure a good rank then you admission in a good college...............
24th July 2011, 12:02 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do M.Tech in Automobile Engineering after doing B.Tech in Electronics and Communication?

what are the requirements for getting admission in a state university for automobile engineering in USA and GERMANY
26th July 2011, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

I have completed B.E.in Automobile Engineering can i eligible for doing M.Tech in Automotive Electronics?
13th October 2011, 12:14 AM
Unregistered

Can i do M.tech in automobile engineering after doing B.tech in Electronics and communication?
12th July 2012, 02:11 AM
Unregistered

hai i have completed B.E.,ELECTRONICS AND COMMUNICATION and i want to switch over to like mechanical field ...could u please tell me what i do after this... if u know contact me my mobile number is 9597407742
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?