24th March 2014, 06:11 PM
g anusha

Last date of M.Sc admission in universities and PGCET?

When the last date of m.sc at universities generally? when the last of pgcet is can anyone do tell me in details?

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the universities supporting PGCET? List of the colleges?
  2. Notification details of PGCET? Last date to apply for it? What is the date of PGCET?
  3. How to apply for PGCET? Books to be referred to prepare for IT branch in B.Tech? Fee structure details for M.Tech in different universities?
  4. Qualifications required for the exams like PGCET? Last date of applying and the date of the exam?
  5. From where in Bangalore to purchase the PGCET form for admission in M.Tech computer science? Any official website for PGCET Authority? Last date of getting the admission form and submission?
  6. What to study for msc microbiology entrance for different universities?
  7. Availability of application form and date of examination of PGCET for admission in M.Pharm.?
  8. List of open universities which provide MSc Biotechnology or other Zoology related subjects? What is the admission procedure for it?
  9. MSc Microbiology details required: Best Universities, papers, eligibility and dates o
  10. PGECET previous years question papers with solutions?
  11. Am I eligible to do M.Tech Biotechnology after MSc in Botany? How much score should I score in GATE and MSc to take admission in IITs? How many seats are there in IITs for students of other universities?
  12. Admission Procedure in Top Institutes for doing MSC Physics along with their fee structure.
  13. Can I be placed in Universities to study M.Sc in Chemistry having scored a rank of 583 in PGCET Entrance Exam?
  14. Which are the subjects in which I can pursue my MSc? List of universities in which I can take admission on the basis of marks through capitation fee? Should I go abroad to pursue my MSc?
  15. Last date of form submission for PGCET, Karnataka? How to get forms Online? Date of exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Date of announcement of MBA PGCET notification? Procedure to apply for PGCET?
  17. Universities providing admission for MSc zoology through entrance examination?
  18. Can I join MSc Biotech correspondence course after passing BSc? Which are the open universities offering this course? Procedure for admission?
20th March 2015, 10:58 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Last date of M.Sc admission in universities and PGCET?

* Joint admission test (JAM) is an All India entrance examination for the admission of various post graduate courses at the universities.

* As the examination date is on February 08, 2015.

* The application form submission is completed.

* The notification will be released generally in the month of August every year.

* The official link is http://www.iitg.ernet.in/jam2015/#

* As there are many PGCET examinations, the exam notifications will be released in the month of march or April.
30th May 2015, 06:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Last date of M.Sc admission in universities and PGCET?

I've just completed my bsc cbz.l'm interested in doing msc zoology. how can i apply for msc zoology in Bangalore? how can i prepare for pgcet and what's its last date?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?