1st December 2016, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for M.Sc Physics in Gujarat University after completion of graduation in Science?

I have completed my graduation in Science From Rajasthan University. Now I Want to do Post Graduation From Gujarat University. On Which date The External form Will be declare for M.Sc.in Physics? Can you please give me the details on the same?

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure followed to do Ph.D from IIT after completion of M.Sc in Physics?
  2. Procedure to apply for B.Sc Physics from University of Manchester? Minimum percentage required in 12th for taking admission being an Indian student?
  3. Can I direct give the entrance test of IIAP after my class 12th? What is the eligibility?
  4. What is the procedure to take admission for MSc Physics? I am currently doing BSc Physics
  5. Private colleges offering MSc Physics in Gujarat? I am doing BSc with Physics
  6. When M.Pharma admission procedure will start in Maharashtra University and gujarat colleges? Any certificate Is required for applying in gujarat quota? What's the procedure for making that certificate?
  7. Placements available after passing T.Y.BSc from Gujarat College?
  8. What are the career options after completion of B.Sc graduation?
  9. List of best colleges in Maharashtra or Gujarat to do post graduation course after completion of BCA?
  10. What is the procedure followed to apply for graduation course after completion of diploma in Ahmedabad?
  11. What are the job opportunities after completion of Astro Physics post graduation course? Which college to apply for?
  12. What is the procedure followed to apply for CA IPCC course after completion of B.Com graduation?
  13. Which is a best choice for me between M.Sc in Physics and Government Job after completion of Graduation in Physics?
  14. How to apply for MSc Physics after completing BSc computer science?
  15. Got less than 50% in graduation : Can I get admission to MSc Physics course? Which are the universities and what is the criteria? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Procedure to apply for M.Sc in Forensic Science?
  17. What should I do after passing 12th science with good marks? Should I go for MSc from Sardar Vallabhai National Institute of Technology or B.Tech from Gujarat Technical University? Job prospects for MSc and placement of SVNIT in MSc?
  18. Am I eligible to apply for LLB course in Gujarat if I have completed graduation with 52% from external?
13th January 2017, 12:20 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for M.Sc Physics in Gujarat University after completion of graduation in Science?

To be eligible to apply for M.Sc. Physics course in Gujarat University, you should have passed B.Sc. course in Physics from UGC recognised university. You need to apply for admission online by visiting the university official website on or before last date of submission of application form. The online registration process for admission will start in the second week of July every year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?