6th March 2011, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

Is there an M.Phil distance course which is approved by UGC? What is the eligibility criteria? Fee structure and details about the course?

1. Is there an M Phil course done through distance learning and approved by UGC
2. What is the eligibiligity criterion
3. I am interested in an Indian University.
4. The Course must be on Management/ International Business
5. Please send me the details of the course, fee, time for admission, etc.

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges for M.Phil degree through correspondence in visakhapatnam? What's the eligibility criteria, fee structure and course duration?
  2. Eligibility criteria to join distance MBA programme? What is the fee structure
  3. How may I get admission in Ph.D? What's the eligibility criteria? What's the fee structure for Management program?
  4. Details including fee structure and admission criteria for joining M.Phil program in Tamil?
  5. Colleges, qualification and fee structure of M.Phil (CS)?
  6. Eligibility criteria and fee structure for distance MBA from Symbiosis -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Colleges offering distance LLB in Bangalore? Eligibility criteria and their fee structure? -- [New]
  8. Required Eligibility criteria to apply for UGC NET Exam? How much will be the fee structure for this?
  9. How to take admission in M.Tech through distance education? Semester fee structure details?
  10. What is the eligibility criteria and fee structure for B.Ed Distance Learning program in Osmania University?
  11. How to do Ph.d or M.Phil in drawing in distance mode? List of UGC approved universities? I am a teacher in Arts and Craft
  12. Universities in Kerala, AP and Karnataka offering M.Phil in Social Work? What is the fee structure?
  13. Details about the UGC approved distance education university offering diploma in Electrical(Distance Course)?
  14. Details about B.Com honors? Eligibility criteria for the course? Fee structure of the course?
  15. List of universities providing M.Tech through distance mode? What is the eligibility criteria and fee structure?
  16. Is distance education from Mahatma Gandhi Kasi Vidyapeeth, (khora, UP) approved by DEC and UGC ?
  17. What is the procedure for M.Tech Computer Science course? What is the fee structure and is it approved by UGC and AICTE?
  18. If a student belongs to Jharkhand how to apply for B.Ed in J&K?
2nd July 2011, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there an M.Phil distance course which is approved by UGC? What is the eligibility criteria? Fee structure and details about the course?

I wish to persue M.Phil (Physics) through distance education at PRIST university thanjavur, is it recognised under UGC
14th July 2011, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there an M.Phil distance course which is approved by UGC? What is the eligibility criteria? Fee structure and details about the course?

i did my m.phill from vinayaka missions university from salem? is it genue or not. in andhra pradesh so many professors saying that the recognition of vinayaka missions had been cancelled. now how would i know that whether my m.phil is fake or not? plz help me in this criteria sir
29th July 2011, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

I did M.Sc in physics and wish to do phd in physics or Mtech in lateral entry easily where can i apply and what is the fees and procedure
29th July 2011, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

I did Msc in physics I wish to join Phd or M.Tech in lateral entry easily Where can i apply and what is the fess details and procedure
15th October 2011, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

i did my m.phil from venkateshwara university, tirupathi. is it the university is recognised by ugc?
15th October 2011, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

M.Phil Distance course is eligible for all P.G teachers to get their insentive in a proper way or not
22nd January 2012, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

I have taken my MSc in Environmental science from Sikkim Manipal University by distant learning. Am I eligible for NET examination? Please reply...

Manju
16th December 2013, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

How may i get admission in M.Phil degree after M.A.(Education)?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?