20th September 2012, 12:43 PM
BANSI LAL KHURANA

Can I directly enroll for 2nd year MBA Finance and banking?

I am going to complete mba-mm and willing to enroll mba finance & banking .can i direct enroll for 2nd year mba-finance & banking?
Please reply .

Related Questions:
  1. Which bank job is suitable for me being MBA in finance and marketing?
  2. List of top Institutes offering MBA in Banking and Finance?
  3. Which Certification courses are better for me to have career in Investment Banking having completed MBA in Finance, NCFM in Derivatives Market and Diploma in Banking and Finance from IIBF?
  4. Interested to enroll myself for MBA for CS course after completing MBA in finance
  5. How to study company secretary course?
  6. How to get a job in finance after doing MBA 2nd year in Marketing and Finance
  7. Probationary officer exam while doing last semseter of MBA? Bank PO officers salary structure? Procedure?
  8. Is this necessary to have 3 years of Banking Experience to join MBA in Finance? Required Qualification and Eligibility for MBA course?
  9. Can I study Diploma in Banking and Finance at the same time if pursuing B.Com 2nd year from DU?
  10. Which additional course is best for a 2nd year MBA(finance) student?
  11. What are the bank courses available after B.Com?
  12. MBA in HR and Marketing holder can do another MBA in Finance & Banking?
  13. What is the future on ICWAI and MBA finance?
  14. Am I eligible to do MBA in Finance or Banking after completion of Graduation in BA?
  15. Can I apply for MBA Banking/Finance after scoring 58% marks in BBE? Procedure to join MBA and the date of the entrance test?
  16. Job after completing MBA in Banking & Finance -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to study further in finance after passing MBA 2nd year?
  18. Last 5 years question papers of MBA(Banking & Finance) 1st year exam conducted by Bharathiar University? -- [New]
9th January 2013, 11:11 PM
SK@S
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I directly enroll for 2nd year MBA Finance and banking?

You have not mentioned your College where are you studying.
In an MBA course which is of two years all students study the same syallabus in the first year and in the second year they choose the specialization like:
>> Marketing
>> Finance
>> Operations
>> Human Resource

But few MBA courses are for a particular sector or stream like in Banking, hotel Management etc

So, you just cannot directly enrol in the second year of the MBA course with specialization banking and finance.
You first have to complete the first year in the same college
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?