30th November 2010, 11:58 AM
rina.verma

Available MBA Banking Course (either online or via distance mode) for 4 year experience holder as a cashier in bank

I am working in a Bank as a Cashier and have an experience of 4 years. I want to do MBA in Banking & Finance for better future & get promotion. Can anybody tell me which university provides online MBA Banking Course or via distance mode?

Related Questions:
  1. Does Sikkim Manipal University provide online MBA banking and finance course?
  2. Possibility to pursue MBA in distance mode for Diploma holder with 10 years work experience? -- [New]
  3. Promotion in banking job after MBA in banking and finance from SMU in distance mode?
  4. Which is the best demanded PG course for a B.Com graduate with two years Experience in CA Articleship? Can i do MBA via distance learning?
  5. Am I eligible for lecturer post in government aided colleges of Tamilnadu after completing MBA through distance mode?
  6. Eligibility to get Private Bank jobs for a distance MBA postgraduate who has 1 year of Marketing experience?
  7. How to do MSW in distance mode? I have done MBA in HR and Marketing
  8. Can Diploma holder with banking experience work in programming field?
  9. B.Ed(Distance Mode) simultaneously while doing M.A? Which are the UGC recognized universities offer B.ed through distance mode? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Job opportunities for MBA(Finance & Dual Marketing) postgraduate who has 3 years of work experience in Banking sector?
  11. Can I do masters or PG course in Environmental Sciences in Distance Mode after passing B.A graduation and MBA HR and Marketing?
  12. Am I eligible for the Entrance Exam to join Actuary course being a candidate having completed B.Com course with 48%?
  13. Whether B.Com distance education students are eligible for sudying MBA or not?
  14. Will MBA in Financing Segment help me in my banking career? Procedure for applying for the distance course and fee details?
  15. Is this necessary to have 3 years of Banking Experience to join MBA in Finance? Required Qualification and Eligibility for MBA course?
  16. Can I do MBA in distance mode in IGNOU university after completing LLB? What is the date of the entrance exam?
  17. How to join MBA in banking after scoring 43% in PUC?
  18. From which university I should do distance PhD in Architectural & Urban Planning being a PG Diploma holder with 28 years of experience?
30th November 2010, 07:49 PM
mini rani
Senior Member++

Default Re: Available MBA Banking Course (either online or via distance mode) for 4 year experience holder as a cashier in bank

hi!

To enhance your career prospects you can either do MBA in finance or MBA in banking. MBA in finance is offered by almost all B schools But MBA in banking is offered by few management institutions.

Here, is a list of institutes offering MBA in banking/finance through distance mode:

Indian Institute of Commerce and Trade
(Department of Distance and Open Learning)
Sapt-Rishi, 5/28 Vikas Nagar
Lucknow-226022 (INDIA)

Anna University of Technology
Directorate of Online and Distance Education
Jothipuram, Coimbatore-641047
Phone: 0422-2694433, 6544555

Indian Institute of Finance
Noida,
U.P.- 201305
Phone: 0120-4340444, 4264810, 4264816, 2449040, 2449041
Phone : +91-0522-6545285, 0522-4004049

Balaji Institute of Modern Management
S.No. 55/2-7, Tathawade, Near Wakad,
Off Mumbai Bangalore Bypass,
Pune-411033
31st March 2011, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Available MBA Banking Course (either online or via distance mode) for 4 year experience holder as a cashier in bank

hi i am looking forward my carrer in banking sector.
i had completed my b com with 48% in 2006 and now working with airline at delhi igi airport.
please advice best correspondance/distance learning course which help me to get job in banking sector.
11th May 2011, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

Did govt. decided to stop the Distance Education mode?
13th August 2011, 07:42 PM
saurabhkaushal333

To enhance your career prospects you can either do MBA in finance or MBA in banking. MBA in finance is offered by almost all B schools But MBA in banking is offered by few management institutions.

Here, is a list of institutes offering MBA in banking/finance through distance mode:

Indian Institute of Commerce and Trade
(Department of Distance and Open Learning)
Sapt-Rishi, 5/28 Vikas Nagar
Lucknow-226022 (INDIA)

Anna University of Technology
Directorate of Online and Distance Education
Jothipuram, Coimbatore-641047
Phone: 0422-2694433, 6544555

Indian Institute of Finance noida
6th May 2012, 03:46 PM
Unregistered

hy,i am anshu i worked in hdfc bank as a clering departement and so plz advice best distance educations course in banking sector.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?