20th February 2023, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

MBA in logistics and management is a good option for personworkingin Finance department?

Hi All, Am B.com graduate and am presently working in finance department and I want to pursue a masters degree in Logistics and shipping, but am confused that with am having experience in finance background with MBA logistics will helpful me in future because am interested in shipping and logistics.

please advice what should I do.

21st February 2023, 05:18 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: MBA in logistics and management is a good option for personworkingin Finance department?

Good Option for MBA in Logistics and Management:-

*Warehouse Operation Manager

*Transportation Manager

*Inventory Manager

*Purchasing Manager

*Logistics Manager etc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?