28th December 2014, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

MDS in Orthodontics or Oral Surgery, which is better to study?

Hello
I want to know that MDS ORTHODONTICS
OR. MDS ORAL SURGERY
Which is the best??????
waiting for your reply......

31st March 2023, 08:10 PM
SidhuMoosewala

Default Re: MDS in Orthodontics or Oral Surgery, which is better to study?

Choosing between MDS Orthodontics and Oral Surgery depends on your personal interests and career aspirations. Both specializations have their own scope, benefits, and challenges. Here is some information to help you make an informed decision:

MDS Orthodontics: Orthodontics is a specialized field of dentistry that deals with the diagnosis, prevention, and correction of malpositioned teeth and jaws. It focuses on improving the function and aesthetics of teeth, gums, and jaws by using corrective appliances such as braces, aligners, wires, etc. If you have an interest in cosmetic dentistry or want to specialize in orthodontic treatments, then MDS Orthodontics can be a good choice for you.

MDS Oral Surgery: Oral surgery is a branch of dentistry that deals with the diagnosis and surgical treatment of diseases, injuries, and defects of the mouth, teeth, gums, jaws, and related structures. It involves advanced surgical techniques such as dental implants, bone grafting, wisdom tooth extraction, jaw reconstruction, etc. If you are interested in surgical procedures and want to specialize in complex oral surgeries, then MDS Oral Surgery can be a good choice for you.

Both MDS Orthodontics and Oral Surgery have their own unique benefits and challenges. As both fields require specific training and skill sets, it is important to choose the one that best aligns with your interests and career goals. You may consult with experienced professionals or do further research before making a final decision.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?