2nd April 2017, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

Is MEC group useful for MBA admission or not?

Hi, I am Akhil from Hyderabad. Now I finished my 10th standard. I want to take MEC group in intermediate because I am interested in business and accounts. Please tell me MEC is useful in MBA or not?

4th April 2017, 01:57 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is MEC group useful for MBA admission or not?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, I am Akhil from Hyderabad. Now I finished my 10th standard. I want to take MEC group in intermediate because I am interested in business and accounts. Please tell me MEC is useful in MBA or not?

Yes, the MEC group is useful for MBA admissions like other streams. The Mathematics, Economics and Commerce (MEC), is one of the good streams to study after 10th. The MEC subjects are useful when you pursue MBA in Finance or any other specializations. After completion of 10+2 in MEC, you have to study graduation in commerce or any other subject and should pass with at least 50% marks to be eligible for taking admission to MBA program. You have to clear the entrance examinations like CAT, MAT, XAT, CMAT, SNAP, ATMA, TANCET etc. for taking admission to MBA program. Based on the marks scored in the entrance examination, you can get admission to MBA program. After completion of MBA from a reputed Business School, you have very good chance of getting a job with higher salaries.
9th August 2019, 12:32 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is MEC group useful for MBA admission or not?

After mba how to get bank manager job
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?