27th August 2016, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in MBA without having honors in B.Com? What would be the minimum percentage for ST group and which University is best for pursuing MBA?

Respect Sir/Mam,

Can I get admission in MBA without having honors in B.Com? As I belong to ST group what would be minimum percentage required for admission and which university is best for MBA in India? what would be fee structure for MBA.
Thank You.

28th August 2016, 08:14 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in MBA without having honors in B.Com? What would be the minimum percentage for ST group and which University is best for pursuing MBA?

It is not compulsory to have have bachelor in honors to appear for entrance examination such as CAT, MAT, XAT etc.

The common eligibility to appear for examination is candidate must have passed bachelor degree in any discipline. For CAT examination the minimum aggregate in bachelor degree is 50% for open category and 45% for reserved category.

So, you can appear and qualify in entrance examination for admission in MBA course. The fee structure varies with institution. So, to get detail for fee structure visit the official website of respective institute.

There are many better institutes for the course but India's premier institute for MBA course is IIM's.
28th August 2016, 10:56 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in MBA without having honors in B.Com? What would be the minimum percentage for ST group and which University is best for pursuing MBA?

MBA stands for Master of Business Administration and it is two year duration course from recognised university.

There are various entrance examination conducted for admission in the course. The entrance examination are CAT, MAT and XAT.

The required eligibility criteria to appear for examination is candidate must have passed degree in any discipline from a recognised university. So, you are eligible to appear for entrance examination to get admission.

To appear for CAT examination which is conducted by IIM for admission in IIM and other government institutions the minimum required aggregate in bachelor degree is 50% for general category.

The fee varies with institutions and there campus. So, it will be better to visit official website for detail about fee structure ( tuition and hostel).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?