25th July 2016, 01:05 PM
Padmja DESHMUKH

Microbiology syllabus of IISc M.Sc entrance exam?

I want to do my M.Sc in IISC in the field of Microbiology. I know that I have to give the entrance exam for getting admission. Kindly tell me what is the syllabus of that entrance exam of Microbiology? Please tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the syllabus for the entrance exam for MSc Microbiology?
  2. Syllabus for IISC exam?
  3. Syllabus of IISC entrance exam for Biological sciences?
  4. Whether M.Sc (Microbiology) is offered in IISc?
  5. Syllabus of MSc Microbiology entrance organized by BHU?
  6. Institutes in which I can do Integrated MSc course in Microbiology or MSc in Microbiology? What is the syllabus to clear the entrance exam?
  7. Is it possible to do MSc Nanotechnology after BSc Microbiology?
  8. Is there any entrance exam conducted by IISC for Integrated M.Sc+Ph.D/M.Tech+Ph.D programme? Syllabus of the entrance exam?
  9. List of universities along with their details of entrance exam and syllabus, offering M.Sc course in Microbiology?
  10. Syllabus of entrance test for admission in masters in Genetic, Microbiology or Biodiversity? What is the question paper pattern of IISC Bangalore? Eligibility criteria for appearing for the entrance exam?
  11. M.Sc Microbiology entrance exam syllabus of Pune University?
  12. Entrance exam syllabus for msc in dairy microbiology held by national dairy research institute (karnal)?
  13. Syllabus for iisc 2010 entrance test? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How can i apply for MSc Microbiology in IISC while being a 3rd year student of BSc Microbiology
  15. When is the entrance exam to do MSc in Microbiology in Goa? Colleges offering MSc Microbiology?
  16. Details regarding MSc in Applied Microbiology? What is the syllabus of it?
  17. Does AIIMS offer MSc microbiology? What is the syllabus for it?
  18. Model question papers for the entrance exam of MSc in microbiology?
7th September 2019, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Microbiology syllabus of IISc M.Sc entrance exam?

Syllabus for microbiology entrance
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?