7th February 2014, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

Minimum GATE rank for admission in Osmania University?

I am graduate in electronic and communication stream.i want to do post graduation in communication or embedded stream.i want to know minimum gate rank for admission in to osmania university,hyderabad.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get a seat in any NIT, JNTU(Hyderabad), Osmania University after scoring 33.33 marks in GATE?
  2. How to get admission in osmania with valid GATE score?
  3. Can I get into JNTU or Osmania University after scoring 453 in GATE?
  4. How to take admission in M.Tech CSE non GATE in Osmania engineering college
  5. Am I eligible for any universities, NITs or IITs after scoring 3467 in GATE? Can I get in Osmania University in Hyderabad?
  6. Any chance to take admission in Osmania University after scoring 799 rank in OU PGECET entrance?
  7. How to get a seat in Osmania University for M.Tech in OBC category?
  8. Should I opt for msc bio informatics after ty biotechnology?
  9. Which college I can expect admission in Hyderabad and Rangareddy Districts with a rank of 3591 in PG Entrance Exam of Osmania University?
  10. How to get admission into university college of engineering, Osmania University, Hyderabad after scoring 36 in PGECET?
  11. Colleges for M.SC Chemistry Admission in Osmania University for B.C-D Category Girl Reservation? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How can I get a seat in Osmania university after scoring 2700 rank in PGECET
  13. How much rank is required in GATE to study in IIT?
  14. When to get admission for M.Com course in Osmania University being a candidate having completed B.Com? Last date for getting admission to this course?
  15. Which colleges are offering B.Com with computer science subject?
  16. Where can I get admission after scoring 4856 rank in GATE, 30 marks and 493 GATE score?
  17. Can I get the admmission in Osmania Univesity with GPAT 538 rank?
  18. Entrance exams and colleges which offer bioinformatics course?
1st March 2014, 08:38 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Minimum GATE rank for admission in Osmania University?

G.A.T.E --- Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering

Generally to get admission in IIT’s(Indian Institute of Technologies) the candidate must hae to score marks around 99 to 98,or else up to 98.5.And for considering NIT’s(National Institute of Technology) the cut off would be some what less means it would be around 97 marks.So Osmania Univesitity is a best university in Hyderabad and along with this there is a one more competitor is JNTU.

So get admission generally in Osmania university is around 94-97 score.Because if you would have score much better than this score,you no need to wait for the Osmania university.You may directly vo for the NIT’s or else to IITs.If you have good score in GATE exam,surely you may go for the other central university if available.

Since GATE is an All India Entrance examination,you may find good difficulty competion n the exam.So you will need to perform very well in the examination to compete with others.There is even a very good preference to the candidates those having good GATE Score.

This GATE examination is conducted by the IIT Delhi,Guwahati ,Kanpur,Kharagpur, Bomany,Roorkee,and more.Since it is one of the most competitive examinations in India,I recommend you to prepare well for the examination.Remember one thing that,in any college or University the Post Graduatation courses will be filled first by the basisc of GATE score.Then the other left seats will be filled by the State level entrance examination conducted for giving admission to the candidates to M.Tech/M.E.So the candidates who get qualified in the GGATE exam need not give any other examinations.Based on the Rank and score you will just need to apply for the Admission after qualifying the entrance exam.
23rd April 2014, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

hi sir/ madam
This is senthil .i got all india rank in Gate 2014 12471.can i get admission for M.tech via GATE score in Osmania university ?
23rd April 2014, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

sir i got gate 2014 rank 10165 in CS and i belongs to OBC... Can i get admission in Osmania and JNTU... pls suggest me...
21st May 2014, 11:02 AM
Unregistered

sir i got gate 2014 rank 21000 in ece and i belongs to obc, can i get admission in Osmania and JNTU... pls suggest me...
1st June 2014, 08:00 PM
Unregistered

sir i got gate 2014 rank 13633 in mech and i belongs to obc non creamy,can i get admission in osmania university and jntu.....i need ur suggestion please
7th June 2014, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

sir i got gate 2014 rank 18633 in mech and i belongs to SC,can i get admission in osmania university and jntu.....i need ur suggestion please
7th June 2014, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir I got 17461 all India rank in ece stream..can I get admissions in ou or jntu with this score. And am bc candidate. Plz rpy me sir
7th June 2014, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

sir i got gate score 503 in gate 2014, can i get m tech admission in Osmania university in VLSI or any other stream?
22nd June 2014, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

sir, i got 267 score and 22964 rank in gate in civil engineering stream. can i get seat in osmania university under SC category?
25th June 2014, 11:04 AM
Unregistered

SIR, i got 576 score and my rank is 5482 can i get a mtech admission in OSMANIA UNIVERSITY?
22nd July 2014, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

Sir i got 425 gate score in ec paper,can i get seat in osmania university/jntuh please tell me sir,i am general
12th March 2015, 12:46 AM
Unregistered

I got 4011(score 507) rank in EE GATE 2015. Can i get PE OR POWER SYSTEMS in osmania university for Mtech.
22nd May 2015, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

Sir/madam,
I got 449 in gate 2015 n 9108 rank in ece. I belong to obc can I get seat in ou
21st June 2015, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

SIR,IS THERE ANY CHANCE OF GETTING M.TECH SEAT IN EITHER OSMANIA OR JNTUH WITH ALL INDIA RANK 7111 AND WITH SCORE 483 IN GATE???PLS GIVE ME REPLY........
10th August 2017, 11:15 PM
Unregistered

For general category boys how much gate score is needed for mtech admission in ou..
17th March 2018, 11:29 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I have secured 9200 rank in GATE 2018 with a score of 480 in Civil engineering. Can I get an admission for m.tech in any civil stream in Osmania university ?
15th March 2019, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

Sir,I have 22000 rank in gate 2019 with a score of 330 in civil engineering.can I get admission for m.tech in any civil stream in osmania university
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?