28th February 2015, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

Part Time M.Arch course for B.Arch final year student in Bangalore?

Hi
I am doing my final year B.Arch. I will be completing my course within one month and I am interested to do m.arch in part time. and I am dwelling at Bangalore so help me to know where the M.Arch courses in part time are available at Bangalore.

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for M.E part time? I am a final year student of MCA
  2. List of courses can be done by a B.Com final year student in Bangalore?
  3. How can I earn good amount of money by doing part time while in final year Literature?
  4. Information about part time Ph.D programme? I am doing Ph.D in Chemistry in Bangalore city
  5. Procedure to apply for Internship in ISRO and HAL, Bangalore for B.Tech(E&TC) final year student?
  6. Which is a good institute for MBA? I am a final year BMS student and wish to do MBA in Bangalore
  7. Which college provides part time engineering program in Bangalore with AICTE approval?
  8. How to do part time M.Tech for private job holders
  9. Which college is providing part time engineering program in Bangalore with AICTE approval
  10. Eligibility criteria to pursue full time MBA and part time MA in Psychology being a candidate of pursuing final year BCA?
  11. Any universities offering M.Tech/MS as part time in Bangalore?
  12. Is there any part time or diploma courses in Bangalore?
  13. Can I able to appear for ICICI PO Recruitment being a candidate of pursuing final year of BBA and going to complete in the month of March?
  14. Is it possible to do part time M.E in Chennai after scoring 34.55 in TANCET? List of engineering colleges in Chennai?
  15. List of Companies doing Electronics based Projects in Bangalore? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How to do M.E in part time after doing EEE
  17. Which colleges provide part time M.E. in Coimbatore? I am doing my B.E. pre final year
  18. How may I do part time M.Tech in ECE from Delhi along with my regular job?
22nd February 2017, 01:25 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Part Time M.Arch course for B.Arch final year student in Bangalore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi
I am doing my final year B.Arch. I will be completing my course within one month and I am interested to do m.arch in part time. and I am dwelling at Bangalore so help me to know where the M.Arch courses in part time are available at Bangalore.

The list of part time M.Arch colleges for B.Arch students is given below;

Anna University - Official Website

Jamia Millia Islamia - Official Website

Jawaharlal Nehru Architecture and Fine Arts University - Official Website

Manipal University - Official Website

Integral University - Official Website

Lovely Professional University - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?