31st October 2011, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

Which colleges provide part time M.E. in Coimbatore? I am doing my B.E. pre final year

sir/madam,
i am s.mangayarkarasi,now i am doing my be pre final year.and i decided to ME in part time in Coimbatore.so please kindly tell me some information about that...
thank you

Related Questions:
  1. Will I get any part time seat in M.E after scoring 27.49 marks in TANCET? Colleges offering part time M.E in Coimbatore? I belong to MBC category
  2. How to do M.Tech in any colleges in Coimbatore(Tamilnadu)
  3. How to do part time diploma in DIEE or DEIE? List of the colleges in Coimbatore offering part time diploma course?
  4. Details of the colleges that offer M.E(Computer Science and Engineering) course through part time mode in Coimbatore
  5. TANCET Part Time M.E.: Is the counselling common for all the universities? How long is the course duration in part time M.E.? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Eligibility criteria to pursue full time MBA and part time MA in Psychology being a candidate of pursuing final year BCA?
  7. Colleges in Coimbatore for doing part time M.E after scoring 36.125 in TANCET?
  8. Procedure to do part time M.E in Coimbatore? I have completed B.E CSE
  9. How to apply for M.E part time? I am a final year student of MCA
  10. List of the colleges in Coimbatore offering part time course in M.E?
  11. Colleges in Mumbai who conducts PhD in Pharmaceutics? Difference between part time and full time PhD?
  12. What is the procedure to do M.E in part time? Colleges available in Chennai to provide Parttime in M.E?
  13. List of top colleges I can apply for with 94% marks? I'm doing final year diploma(Mechanical engineering)
  14. Colleges providing part-time courses in M.ARCH.?
  15. List of Colleges offering part time ME in CSE in Coimbatore?
  16. Which institute is best for Diploma (Mechanical Engineering) in Coimbatore? -- [New]
  17. List of colleges providing part time B.Tech in CSE? What is the duration of the course?
  18. List of colleges in Pune for distance MCA? Can a 30 year old person do the course?
9th June 2012, 02:41 PM
GEORGE JOSEPH V

Lightbulb Re: Which colleges provide part time M.E. in Coimbatore? I am doing my B.E. pre final year

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir/madam,
i am s.mangayarkarasi,now i am doing my be pre final year.and i decided to ME in part time in Coimbatore.so please kindly tell me some information about that...
thank you
DEAR FRIEND,

HERE IS THE LIST OF COLLEGES OFFERING PART TIME M.E. IN COIMBATORE:

1) Government College of Technology

2) PSG College of Technology

3) Dr. N.G.P. Institute of Technology

4) Sri Krishna College of Engineering & Technology

5) Prahar School of Architecture

6) SNS College of Technology

HOPE this answer will help you a lot………..

ALL THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

REGARDS
GEORGE
29th July 2012, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which colleges provide part time M.E. in Coimbatore? I am doing my B.E. pre final year

I-m doing ECE engineering after i like to do m.e for computer related ece courses so what department i can select for m.e
12th December 2012, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which colleges provide part time M.E. in Coimbatore? I am doing my B.E. pre final year

Hi , Am Siva, doing BE aeronauitical engg. Also i completed DME. I want Know doing ME in Aero or Mechanical Oriented courses which is better for me? Frnds hope you will give Valuable Suggestions.
16th December 2012, 06:51 PM
educationindia
Senior Member+

Hi friends...........

The list of colleges providing part time m.e in coimbatore are:

1.govt. College of technology

2.prahar school of architecture

3.p s g college of technology

4.s n s college of technology

all the best............
17th December 2012, 04:31 PM
mk.gohel
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: Which colleges provide part time M.E. in Coimbatore? I am doing my B.E. pre final year

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir/madam,
thank you
list of top colleges providing part time M.E in coimbatore

Sri Krishna College of Engineering & Technology

Prahar School of Architecture

PSG College of Technology

Dr. N.G.P. Institute of Technology

SNS College of Technology

26th March 2014, 12:02 PM
Unregistered

I am doing my final year ECE. I want to do M.E. as a part time in coimbatore colleges. I didnt write TANCET and GATE. I have a CGPA of 8.2 How i can approach the college for admissions?Waiting for the reply friends...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?