9th December 2011, 09:11 AM
munandita

Can I able to appear for ICICI PO Recruitment being a candidate of pursuing final year of BBA and going to complete in the month of March?

dear sir,
i am a BBA final yr student. i am going to appear my final exam in the month of march and the result will come out in June. can i able to appear the icici bank PO exam which is going to held in January???

11th December 2011, 03:23 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I able to appear for ICICI PO Recruitment being a candidate of pursuing final year of BBA and going to complete in the month of March?

Quote:
Originally Posted by munandita View Post
dear sir,
i am a BBA final yr student. i am going to appear my final exam in the month of march and the result will come out in June. can i able to appear the icici bank PO exam which is going to held in January???
Hello friend,
As per the guidelines of ICICI, candidates who have not completed their bachelors degree program by the time of application, will not be considered eligible to apply for the Probationary Officer Exam.
Since you haven't yet completed your graduation, you can not apply for the upcoming exam.
For more information, refer to the official website of ICICI.
23rd September 2012, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I able to appear for ICICI PO Recruitment being a candidate of pursuing final year of BBA and going to complete in the month of March?

when will the next exam be held, in 2013 ? an d when can we register for the tet ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?