4th October 2014, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

Incomplete Signature in the Auto generated application form of GATE 2015 will cause any issue?

I have applied for GATE 2015 through online (GOAPS). But after making the payment online, the auto generated application form does NOT contain my signature properly, Even though I had uploaded the signature JPG with proper specifications. Will it cause any issues in getting the admit card? Or for appearing the GATE 2015 please.
Thanks,

31st July 2017, 10:44 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Incomplete Signature in the Auto generated application form of GATE 2015 will cause any issue?

If application procedure is already complete and you have uploaded the signature according to guidelines, then you won't have any issues because it is a technical issue.

They will ask you for signature, during examination day only. No need to worry, just make sure you have the proof of application submitted.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?