5th April 2013, 11:54 AM
yogendrabalan

How to join government and private sector after completing B.E in Aeronautical Engineering?

I have completed B.E Aeronautical Engineering.
I have a valid GATE score in the stream AE(OBC-NCL).
I need to know what are the Government and Private Sector that recruits Aeronautical students on the basis of GATE score?
and also how to apply for JRF?

Waitning for the reply.
Thanks in advance.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I join in aeronautical engineering after completing 12th in private
  2. Job opportunities in Government sector after the completion of Engineering in CS? Is it possible to earn more in Private sector than in Government sector?
  3. How to join Aeronautical engineering after completing 12th with 80%
  4. Amrita EEE or SRMEEE? better chance of admission?
  5. Should I join private or government sector after passing engineering?
  6. Opportunities for aeronautical engineering graduates in private and public sector in india? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Government/Public sector job after completing MCA with 1 year experience in private IT sector?
  8. Which are the exams to get government jobs in aeronautical sector?
  9. After diploma in Computer Engineering can I join Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure of Aeronautical Engineering? How to apply for it? Opportunities present after completing aeronautical engineering?
  10. How to work in private sector after completing diploma in civil engineering
  11. How to join in Aeronautical engineering after completing diploma with 84%?
  12. What would be best for me after passing MCA, Government or Private Sector?
  13. How to join in Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in Electrical and Electronics engineering with 80%? Which entrance exam to appear to join Aeronautical Engineering?
  14. Should I choose private or government sector after completing MCA with 66%?
  15. What is the fee structure of Aeronautical engineering? How to apply for it after completing Diploma in Computer Engineering? Opportunities after completing Aeronautical Engineering?
  16. How to apply for Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in computer engineering? Opportunities after completing Aeronautical Engineering?
  17. How can I join Aeronautical engineering from 2nd year after completing 2 years of B.E Biotechnology -- [New]
  18. Jobs in government sector or PSU after Diploma (Passed in 2004) in Electrical stream and work experience in private sector?
13th October 2013, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join government and private sector after completing B.E in Aeronautical Engineering?

List out the name of the exam for after completing aeronautical to get job
7th April 2014, 11:22 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: How to join government and private sector after completing B.E in Aeronautical Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
List out the name of the exam for after completing aeronautical to get job
There is good job prospects for aeronautical Engineering course in both the private as well as in public sector. After completing Aeronautical Engineering course may find jobs opportunities in the field of Defense, Aircraft manufacturing and airlines, Aviation Department etc. Apart from this you may also find job in reputed companies like, NTPC, HAL, HPCL etc. To get jobs in these companies you need to crack the entrance examination by each organization. After completing B.Tech in Aeronautical engineering course you may take the PSU examination. The Minimum percentage of marks is differ according to the firm the candidate applies for. But the minimum expectation is 50% to 70% of marks.

Note:- You can also participate in UPSC exams or the ISRO exams to work with Government Sectors. The Important Notification regarding the examination will be updated upsc official website also published in employment news paper.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?