16th June 2015, 09:41 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me to do masters in Ethical hacking subject being a mechanical engineering student?

I am a mechanical engineering student and I want to do my masters in ethical hacking. Is it possible? what basic knowledge should I learn. for now I am learning c programming.? Can you please guide me with right information on the same?

Awaiting for your reply!

24th June 2015, 12:55 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to do masters in Ethical hacking subject being a mechanical engineering student?

No, you cannot pursue master's in ethical hacking being a mechanical engineering student.

To become an ethical hacker one must have passed his graduation in Information science or computer scene or information technology related fields or must have completed an advanced diploma in network security.

To pursue ethical hacking one must have good knowledge in the area of network security and good expertise in Microsoft and LINUX servers.
17th June 2018, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible for me to do masters in Ethical hacking subject being a mechanical engineering student?

I have completed my diploma in mechanical engineering.should I eligible for CEH Course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?