21st February 2015, 11:17 PM
Unregistered

Which post graduation course is easy to do between M.Sc Chemistry and M.Sc BioTechnology?

Hello sir/mam...!

Which post graduation course is easy to do between M.Sc Chemistry and M.Sc Bio Technology? Which one would be best for me to take? Can someone please provide me the information soon as possible for the same. I just need to get some clear picture before I try to do one of the course.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do MSc Zoology or MSc Biotechnology after completing graduation in Zoology
  2. Should I go for MSc or MBA? I have finished graduation in BSc Biotechnology
  3. Which post graduation course is easy to do between M.Sc Chemistry and M.Sc BioTechnology? -- [New]
  4. In which MSc course should I take admission? Which is better between MSc Environmental Study and MSc Biotechnology?
  5. MBA or MSC which one to choose after BSC? which post graduation is better? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Which one has a better scope between MSC microbiology/MSC biochemistry/MSC biotechnology?
  7. What is better M.Sc between Biotechnology or M.Sc Chemistry?
  8. What should I do M.Sc in Chemistry or M.Sc in Microbiology? Which one has better job opportunity?
  9. How to get admission in MSc Biotechnology after doing BSc chemistry
  10. Can I get admission in MSc Biotechnology after doing BSc in Zoology Hons
  11. For which courses am I eligible after finishing graduation in BSc Biotechnology? Am I eligible for MSc Food Technology or MSc Chemistry
  12. What are the jobs in Biotechnology after completing MSc Biotechnology
  13. Is there any future in MSc Biotechnology? What is the minimum salary offered?
  14. Which course is better between MSc Biotechnology and MSc Biochemistry
  15. Whether I should go for MBA or Ph.D. after M.Sc. in Biotechnology?
  16. AIIMS previous years Post Graduation entrance exam papers for MSc Medical Biotechnology?
  17. After graduating in Biotechnology what can i do between MSc and MBA Biotechnology?
  18. Can I be eligible for MSc Biotechnology after studying BSc with Botany and Chemistry and Zoology?
23rd February 2015, 10:24 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which post graduation course is easy to do between M.Sc Chemistry and M.Sc BioTechnology?

There is nothing as easy or hard. It depends purely on your interest, comfort, dedication and hard work. If you work hard and have interest in one field, that field will appear easy for you and you can excel in that field. Hence, both M.Sc Chemistry and M.Sc. Biotechnology are equally leveled courses, their toughness depends on the student pursuing it. Hence the best course for you is the one in which you have interest and you are comfortable. You should go for the one which is related to your graduation. This will be better since you will be well acquainted with the fundamentals of the post graduation course if you had undertaken the same field of study in your graduation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?