16th April 2014, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

Post graduation in Fashion Designing is possible after engineering?

I want to do post graduation in faishon designing feild?is it possible?currently i m doind engg. from bhopal(m.p.)?can i do it after the completion of my engineering?

Related Questions:
  1. Can i apply for post graduation in fashion designing? I have also done 2 year advance Diploma course in fashion designing.
  2. Procedure to take admission in NIFT for post graduation? Duration of PG in Fashion Designing?
  3. Can I do fashion designing after graduation in B.Com?
  4. Am I eligible for MSc Fashion Designing after pursuing B.Com(Hons) from PU?
  5. Is it possible to get a government job in designing after completing graduation in fashion designing?
  6. Is it possible to get government job in designing after completing graduation in fashion designing
  7. Eligibility for Post Graduation in Graphics Designing?
  8. How to do graduation in engineering or architecture after doing PG in Automobile Designing or Diploma
  9. How to get a job in Fashion Designing after doing diploma in Fashion Designing from NIFD?
  10. Is there any professional college to pursue Fashion Designing?
  11. Presently doing BSc 2nd year : How to do fashion designing? Any entrance exam for Fashion Designing course? Fashion Designing a summer or yearly course? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Which course will be good for me while doing B.Com in Accountancy Honors? Are there any courses related to Fashion Designing in which I can do PG? Eligibility criteria for doing the courses?
  13. How to get a job as fashion designer after passing diploma from south delhi polytechnic from Women in Fashion Designing
  14. How to do fashion designing after passing 10th?
  15. What are the chances to get a government job in Textile industry? I have completed my Post Graduation diploma in fashion designing
  16. Eligibility for Post Graduation in Graphics Designing from NIFT or NID?
  17. How to do PG in interior designing after doing diploma as well as graduation in interior designing?
  18. Which field can I apply for PG program after completion of Graduation in Electronics having interest in Fashion and Textile Designing?
11th May 2014, 05:37 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Post graduation in Fashion Designing is possible after engineering?

I am extremely sorry to state that it is not possible to pursue post graduation in fashion designing unless you have a graduate degree in this filed. Fashion although seems an easy and enjoyable field is one of the toughest and challenging field of the world.

You need to undertake a graduation course in fashion designing after completion of your engineering degree course from Bhopal and then can proceed towards post graduation in Fashion Designing. Otherwise you can undertake graduation course now in Fashion Designing via correspondence mode and after completion of engineering degree course can take up post graduation course in Fashion Designing.
15th September 2017, 10:16 AM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Post graduation in Fashion Designing is possible after engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to do post graduation in faishon designing feild?is it possible?currently i m doind engg. from bhopal(m.p.)?can i do it after the completion of my engineering?

Sorry, to inform you that you are not eligible to apply for post graduation degree in fashion designing after having bachelors degree in engineering, because to apply for post grdaution degree in fashion designing qualification required to apply is bachelors degree in fashion designing relevant field.

>> If you are interested only in fashion designing field, then you can go first for pG diploma in fashion designing and duration of diploma is 1 year. After having diploma you are eligible to apply for masters in fashion designing field.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?