25th June 2010, 09:42 AM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in Bengal Institute of Technocrats for Aeronautics after scoring 69% in 12th? What is the procedure for admission?

Sir, I am 12th passed with 69%. I want to admission in aeronautics at Bengal institute of technocrats. Can I get admission in it please? write me procedure for admission to [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. List of institutions providing b.tech facility for aerospace engineering?
  2. Can I take admission in IIT in Aeronautics or Aerospace after pursuing B.E in Mechanical? What is the procedure?
  3. List of aeronautics colleges along with their admission procedures available in Dehradun? I've done 12th std with 60.2% marks
  4. What is the procedure to follow to get admission for degree course after completion of diploma course?
  5. What is the procedure to take admission for degree course after completing after diploma?
  6. What is the procedure to follow to do degree after diploma?
  7. What is the scope of AME course? Which institutes are there in Delhi/NCR?
  8. What is the admission procedure for B.Arch course in universities of West Bengal
  9. Is it better to do B.Tech from private college?
  10. Can I get admission in West Bengal after scoring 417 in SC in West Bengal?
  11. Any possibility to take admission in government college of Karnataka after completing 12th from West Bengal itself? Procedure for admission?
  12. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for B.Ed. in West Bengal? List of colleges in West Bengal for B.Ed. course? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Can I get admission in B.Sc Physics hons. after scoring 43% marks in 12th?
  14. List of private colleges where I can apply for job after completion of B.E Computer Engineering?
  15. What is the procedure and admission criteria for Aeronautical Engineering after 12th?
  16. Procedure to apply in B.Com for 12th student? How can I get admission form of B.Com? From where I will get form?
  17. Can I get admission in government polytechnic institute with civil engineering stream within North Bengal after scoring 42,722 in Jexpo?
  18. Procedure and last date of admission in M.Phil course at North Bengal University? -- [New]
20th May 2011, 11:11 PM
Sumit Ahujaa

Default Re: Can I get admission in Bengal Institute of Technocrats for Aeronautics after scoring 69% in 12th? What is the procedure for admission?

Yes you can take admission.But now you are mostly late its better to try next year.
4th August 2011, 11:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission in Bengal Institute of Technocrats for Aeronautics after scoring 69% in 12th? What is the procedure for admission?

Sir
pls. inform me when start 2011 year admission in aeronautical engineering course.I am a student of Bangladeshi .what is the admission procedure for Bangladeshi student known me details. Thanks.Shams Al-Saik,email : [email protected]
11th November 2011, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

I have passed 12th class in 2010 in bangladesh.now i want to get myself admitted in aeronautical engineeing.how can i do that ? Please inform me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?