9th June 2012, 10:46 PM
usha_vnair

What is the scope to do PG in Microbiology or Biotechnology? Fee structure and duration?

I would like to know the scope of going for a post graduation in micro biology or biotechnology. Please tell me the fee structure and duration of both courses. I am from Mumbai. Which are the best colleges in mumbai.?

Related Questions:
  1. Scope MSc in microbiology? is biotechnology much better than microbiology? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Which courses to opt after MSc Microbiology so as to work in Microbial Labs? Fee structure and duration of the course?
  3. Which Post graduation to do after BSc Microbiology? Medical microbiology, applied microbiology and clinical research?
  4. Fee structure and scope of CS course? Duration of this course?
  5. What is better between Biotechnology and Microbiology?
  6. Duration and fee structure of CA stages? Which bank provides loan for studying CA course?
  7. How to enroll for MSc in Marine Microbiology? Fee structure of the course, duration, institutions offering the course?
  8. Which one has a better scope between MSC microbiology/MSC biochemistry/MSC biotechnology?
  9. When will the form be available for BSc Microbiology course? What is the procedure and the fee structure?
  10. Fee structure and Duration for Testing course after completion of BCA? What will be the scope of this course?
  11. List of universities which offer Diploma in Banking Business course to B.Com graduate? Detailed information, course duration, fee structure and scope of this course? -- [New]
  12. How to do both Microbiology and Biotechnology? I have done MSc
  13. Genetic Engineering after 12th? Fee structure, scope, duration and procedure?
  14. How many subjects are there in Biotech and which are they
  15. Scope, placement, duration, fee structure and education loan facility for studying Marine engineering?
  16. What is the scope of MBA biotechnology?
  17. How to enroll for MSc in Marine Microbiology? Fee structure, course duration and institutions offering the course?
  18. Which colleges are offering Integrated MSc Ph.D? Fee structure and the duration of the course?
4th July 2012, 10:03 PM
rameshjanarthanan

Default Re: What is the scope to do PG in Microbiology or Biotechnology? Fee structure and duration?

Quote:
Originally Posted by usha_vnair View Post
I would like to know the scope of going for a post graduation in micro biology or biotechnology. Please tell me the fee structure and duration of both courses. I am from Mumbai. Which are the best colleges in mumbai.?
In the field of life science you have lot of opportunity to achieve. first you have to gain the knowledge in this field. all life sciences are inter related. In medical field, the courses offered by the medical institutions are M.sc medical biotechnology, M.sc medical microbiology, their duration are 3 years and for M.sc microbiology and biotechnology, duration are 2 years. In mumbai, science colleges are:
1. St. Xavier's college (course offered: M.sc microbiology)
2. Mithibai college (course offered: M.sc microbiology)
3. Ramnivas ruia college (course offered: M.sc microbiology, biochemistry)
1st June 2017, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the scope to do PG in Microbiology or Biotechnology? Fee structure and duration?

I have passed 12th and now i want to get admission in government college shimla and i want to opt microbiology or biotechnology...so i want to now the fee structure per semester in bsc microbiology or biotech
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?