9th January 2020, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for AIIMS MSc(Nursing) entrance exam 2020?

Hello everyone, I want to apply in AIIMS MSc(Nursing) entrance exam. So, I want to know about the procedure for applying in this entrance exam. Can anyone of you let me know about the procedure for applying in this entrance exam?

11th January 2020, 07:51 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for AIIMS MSc(Nursing) entrance exam 2020?

Procedure to apply for AIIMS MSc(Nursing) entrance exam 2020:-

Online registration of the candidate by entering basic details.

Passport size photograph, left thumb impression and signature upload.

Academic details to be entered by candidates.

Contact detail to be entered by the candidate.

Payment of fee for AIIMS nursing 2020 application form.

Selection of exam centres.

Take a printout of confirmation page.
12th January 2020, 10:28 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for AIIMS MSc(Nursing) entrance exam 2020?

Procedure to apply for AIIMS MSc( Nursing) entrance exam 2020:-
First of all, candidates have to go on the official website
Secondary, select the course which you want to apply an click on '' proceed to basic registration form( PG courses)'' button
In basic registration, candidates has to provide personal details
After that, candidates have to enter contact details and address details
Tick mark the declaration and click on the ''generate registration ID and password'' button after filling in all the details
Once the candidate receives the ID and password, login again and upload the digital images of photograph, signature and thumb impression
Thereafter, the candidate can submit the form and take a print out of it for future reference.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?