2nd February 2015, 12:45 AM
Unregistered

Is post graduation diploma comes under a masters degree?

On some recruitment process, eligibility criteria is a master's degree but I'm pursuing post graduation diploma after graduation so am I eligible in that recruitment process?

3rd February 2015, 07:25 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Is post graduation diploma comes under a masters degree?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
On some recruitment process, eligibility criteria is a master's degree but I'm pursuing post graduation diploma after graduation so am I eligible in that recruitment process?
It depends upon various factors such as Diploma Specialization, University etc. Basically, Postgraduate Diploma (PGD) has the same duration which is usually two or three years as in Masters degree. Both the courses are equivalent to the Employment point of view. However, most of the Government and private Organization preferred Master Degree student at the time of selection. The reason behind that, Masters degree is offered by only those Universities/colleges, which is approved and recognized by University Grants Commission (UGC).
31st May 2015, 10:51 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission for ms in usa after bca and one year post graduate diploma in computer application
23rd November 2019, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

What should I register if I want to upgrade my diploma in public managemt to degree,should j register for post graduate diploma or a mastars degree?
13th January 2020, 04:08 AM
Unregistered

I am an HND holder in Accounting at Upper Credit level from an accredited polytechnic. And I want to do Masters what step will I take and how can I go about it?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?