20th July 2016, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for B.Sc Physics from University of Manchester? Minimum percentage required in 12th for taking admission being an Indian student?

Hello sir, I am studying in 11th with Science stream and after completion of 12th I want to study B.Sc Physics from University of Manchester. What is the procedure to apply for it? How much marks in 12th required for a Indian student for getting admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum percentage required for taking admission into post graduation in Chemistry in Delhi University?
  2. Minimum percentage required in all the subjects of B.Sc and overall percentage required to take admission in MCA course? -- [New]
  3. How to study MSc Physics in Indian University after completing BSc in Physics from TU Nepal
  4. Can I get admission for BSc(Agriculture) in Calcutta University being an NIOS student? Percentage required in 12th to get admission?
  5. Percentage required in 12th science HSC to get admission in Fergusson college for B.Sc in Physics?
  6. Procedure of admission in BSc Physics course in Guru Nanak Dev University Amritsar? Can we apply online?
  7. How much minimum percentage of marks is required in 12th for taking admission in law schools? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How may I join Punjabi university engineering course through lateral entry? What percentage of marks is required in CSE diploma for the same?
  9. Am I eligible to study M.Sc(Geophysics) being a B.Sc(Physics) Honours student? Percentage required to get admission?
  10. Minimum cutoff marks for admission in BSc Physics in Delhi University?
  11. What is the minimum percentage required in Graduation to enrol for M.Sc Chemistry course?
  12. Minimum percentage required for BSc? Can a student take admission after passing 10th?
  13. Application procedure and minimum qualification for diploma in Interior Design from DU?
  14. What is the minimum percentage required to take admission in English Honors
  15. Minimum marks and percentage required for physics honors in presidency college
  16. How can I get admission in Jadavpur University in BSc Hons in physics? What is the minimum marks required for admission?
  17. Procedure of admission for BSc Nursing course? Last date of admission and the fee requirement?
  18. Minimum cutoff marks needed for admission for BSc Physics in Delhi University?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?