Hello Friends,
i want to know that how i take admission
in mca.....i want to know the procedure
if you know then please share it with me immediately
m waiting for your response

26th October 2014, 01:24 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for MCA programme?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Friends,
i want to know that how i take admission
in mca.....i want to know the procedure
if you know then please share it with me immediately
m waiting for your response
Graduation is the minimum educational qualification required to apply for MCA course. Since, here you didn't mention your educational qualification. If you have completed graduation course then definitely you are eligible for MCA course.

MCA (i.e) Master of Computer Application is a three years master degree course which is divided into six semester. There are so many colleges which offers MCA course.

Eligibility Criteria for MCA Course:-
  • Three years bachelor degree in any discipline with minimum 50% marks in Arts, Science, Commerce, Management from recognized university. Candidates appearing for final year can also apply.
  • The applicant must have studied mathematics or statistics subject at graduation level and 12th standard as well.
  • The admission is based on Written Test and Personal Interview which is conducted by the respective university. For more details regarding admission process, please visit the official website of concerned university.
26th October 2014, 09:41 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

For MCA course, you must have a BCA or B.Sc IT or Graduation with Maths subject or 10+2 with maths as one of the subject from a recognized University. Make sure you have got at least 50% marks in your degree because most of the university asks for this criteria during admission.

Admission is mostly based on the entrance exam and you have to perform very well in the entrance exam to get admission in top MCA colleges of India.

The notification for MCA entrance exam is released from time to time and you have to keep track of these notifications.

Some of the MCA entrance exam for you are listed below.

1. Tezpur University

2. Banasthali Vidyapith University

3. Cochin University CUSAT

4. Madurai Kamaraj University

5. SRM University

6. GGSIPU IPU CET

7. Jiwaji University Gwalior

8. BITS Pilani
22nd June 2021, 10:30 PM
Singhskomal

If you are graduate in any discipline like arts,commerce, science with minimum 50% with recognized University than you are eligible to get admission in MCA ( master's in computer application)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?