31st May 2014, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

How and from where to do Masters of Arts course?

I have complete B.A.how can i complete master of arts course and from which university.pls guide me

26th October 2014, 11:38 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How and from where to do Masters of Arts course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have complete B.A.how can i complete master of arts course and from which university.pls guide me
There are so many universities and institutions which offers Master of Arts (M.A).The detailed information regarding admission process is updated in the official website of the concerned institution. It may include details on number of seats, admission dates, fee structure and many more. The application forms are distributed through the counter office of the institution or from the official portal.

In order to get admission for MA course, must have satisfy the below criteria,
  • candidates who wish to take admission in MA course must have qualified in graduation course in any discipline from recognized university and final year student can also eligible.
  • Candidate must have an aggregate percentage of 50% at graduate level.
22nd June 2021, 10:26 PM
Singhskomal

Default Re: How and from where to do Masters of Arts course?

If you are bachelor's with recognized University than you can get admission in M.A.
Their are lots of central and state level University which offer master's degree in arts..
Some University give direct admission in M.A course and for some you need to give entrance exam after that you can get admission in M.A.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?