13th July 2014, 03:57 AM
Unregistered

How can I apply for Ph.D programme in Amravati University being MCA passout?

Hello
I am passout MCA and i am
intersted in phd, for that what can i do?
kindly let me know i want admission
in amravati univrsity please tell
me the way to apply thank you

11th March 2017, 05:06 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for Ph.D programme in Amravati University being MCA passout?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello
I am passout MCA and i am
intersted in phd, for that what can i do?
kindly let me know i want admission
in amravati univrsity please tell
me the way to apply thank you

Candidates with Master Degree from Amravati University or an equivalent qualification of any other recognized University in a relevant discipline with at least 55% marks in aggregate are eligible to apply for PhD in Computer Science in Amravati University. Candidates have to appear for the PhD Entrance Test (PET) and Interview conducted by the university for the admission to PhD. Candidates qualified UGC/CSIR – NET / SLET / GATE / GPAT / M.Phil and Teacher fellowship holders shall be exempted from the PhD Entrance Test. The duration of the program will be minimum three years to maximum six years. The SGB Amravati University website link is Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?