12th February 2016, 09:02 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to enroll for M.Phil in Life Science through distance mode?

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am interested in studying post graduation course M.Phil in Life Science stream. I want to do this course through distance mode. So kindly tell me the procedure to enroll for the same?

Thank You!

Regards

Jojo

Related Questions:
  1. List of universities offering M.Phil in Microbiology in Distance Mode? What is the admission procedure?
  2. Universities in which I can pursue M.Phil in Biotechnology/Microbiology/Biochemistry/Lifesciences in distance mode?
  3. Names of universities offering M.Phil in computer science through distance learning mode?
  4. Procedure to study PhD in Life Science through Distance Education for a candidate who has qualified UGC-NET in Environmental Science and ARS-NET in Basic Plant Science?
  5. Procedure and entrance exam for M.Phil?
  6. How to enroll for the Ph.D. program in Entomology through distance mode?
  7. Universities which are offering M.Phil in English through distance?
  8. How to join M.Phil in international relations in distance mode?
  9. Pursuing PhD along with correspondence M.Phil?
  10. Names of university offering M.Phil/Ph.D computer science distance learning course? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. List of correspondence universities with admission details for M.Phil in Biotechnology/Microbiology/Biochemistry/Life Science course?
  12. Can I get Indian government job if pursuing M.Sc through distance mode?
  13. How should I enroll for M.Phil/Ph.D(Biotechnology) through distance mode?
  14. University offering distance M.Phil in Physics?
  15. What is M.Phil sanskrit distance mode eligibility criteria?
  16. How to do CS course in distance mode? What is the procedure?
  17. Am i eligible for admission for Ph.D from Bharathiar University after doing M.Phil through distance mode?
  18. List of the universities offering M.Phil course with specialization in life science through distance mode in India?
14th February 2016, 07:13 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to enroll for M.Phil in Life Science through distance mode?

The enrollment procedure for M.Phil in Life Science through distance mode is quite simple unlike the full time regular course. Most of the institute offering distance mode course in M.Phil take admission on the basis of :-

- First come first serve. The candidates who enroll firsts are given the opportunities and their seats are booked.
- Some institutes conduct interview to do the final shortlisting if the applications submitted is more than the number of seats in that institute.
- Some take into account the post graduation score during admission. However, such institutes are very limited.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?