10th February 2016, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

What should I study in M.SC to get good opportunities being a B.Sc graduate?

Dear Sir,
I have completed my B.Sc(Chemistry, Biology and Zoology) and I am not interested in teaching field. So, what course will do in M.Sc which has more value opportunities.

Related Questions:
  1. Can a Maths graduate study for MSc in Astrophysics? What is the percentage required to get in BSc?
  2. Opportunities in Air Force or Navy for post graduate in IT?
  3. M.Sc Clinical Research, Pharmocovigilance or Anatomy, which one is good to get nice salary and more scope
  4. Is MSc Maths a good option after BSc Computer Science with 2 years of gap? How to prepare for the exam? Best colleges in Hyderabad to do MSc Maths? Career opportunities after doing MSc Maths except teaching?
  5. Job opportunities for BSc Chemistry or MSc Chemistry and what kind of jobs are available for BSc or MSc Chemistry in India and Middle East? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What should I study in M.SC to get good opportunities being a B.Sc graduate? -- [New]
  7. What are the study opportunities available for me if I am a B.Com graduate?
  8. What to do after completing BSc, MCA, MSc in Electronics, MSc in Forensic or MSc IT? Any good institute in Ahmedabad city to do Ethical Course?
  9. What are job opportunities for me after doing BSc with biology and MSc wit chemistry
  10. Can I do Ph.D in Literature along with my BSc course? What are the job opportunities for BSc/MSc in Chemistry
  11. Is there any course that I can opt other than MSc? I am a BSc Chemistry graduate
  12. Model question papers of NET entrance exam? What is the syllabus for NET entrance exam? Maths model question papers?
  13. How to do MSc after passing BSc 2nd year?
  14. Could i study MSc in Forensic Science? What will be the best after BSc in Physiology?
  15. Procedure to study MSc Marine Biotechnology after completing BSc Biotechnology? What is the course fee and the job prospects?
  16. What are the job opportunities after MSc Physics? I am doing BSc
  17. What are the career opportunities available for an M.Sc(Botany) graduate?
  18. What are the chance of getting a job in abroad with good salary after B.Sc in Biotechnology and botany?
14th February 2016, 07:20 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I study in M.SC to get good opportunities being a B.Sc graduate?

Although you are not interested in teaching still you can pursue higher level courses in the field of Chemistry/Zoology/Biology and pursue career in different sectors. You should go for the course in which you are interested and more preferably the field in which you want to work. Pursuing post graduation course in any of the fields of your graduation can provide you employment opportunity in various product based companies, research labs, railways, government sectors. You can also opt for civil services and defense sector. You can also opt for courses of other domains like management, fashion, tourism, etc. if you are interested in them. There are ample opportunities in every field provided you excel in it. Hence, it is advisable to opt for the course of your interest and passion.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?