10th January 2015, 04:50 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to follow and exams to take for getting admission for MBA course after B.E?

I am doing my 5th sem B.E in EC branch..

I am maintaining an aggregate of 73% !! i m interested in doing MBA.

May i know the procedure and the exams that i should take up to get into MBA? please advice me the different branches in MBA and their scope in this world?

9th February 2017, 12:46 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to follow and exams to take for getting admission for MBA course after B.E?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am doing my 5th sem B.E in EC branch..

I am maintaining an aggregate of 73% !! i m interested in doing MBA.

May i know the procedure and the exams that i should take up to get into MBA? please advice me the different branches in MBA and their scope in this world?

After completion of B.E with a minimum of 50% marks, you can apply for MBA course in various universities. The admission to the course will be done through an entrance examination conducted by the universities or examinations like CAT, MAT, CMAT, TANCET, SNAP etc, Group Discussion and Interview. The marks scored in the entrance test will be considered for the admission to MBA course. The course is available in various B-Schools; if you study the course in a reputed institution then your chances of getting a job through campus interview will be higher.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?