6th January 2015, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

How to do PG diploma or degree in Town planning through correspondence mode?

I am a B.Arch. first class graduate. I want to do PG diploma or Degree in town planning by correspondence. How to do it?

Pls. Guide.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to obtain Masters Degree in Town Planning from the institute of town planners, India through correspondence course?
  2. How may I do correspondence course on Town and Country Planning? How may I get details for the same? I'm presently working as an Executive engineer in Meghalaya
  3. Can I go directly to 2nd year for any correspondence degree after completing diploma in computer science?
  4. Which correspondence to do after doing diploma? Is the correspondence degree worth?
  5. How to do engineering degree in correspondence mode after completing my diploma? Is it possible to do MBA after engineering in correspondence
  6. How to do M.A in geography in correspondence mode?
  7. What course to take after my post diploma in town planning and architecture?
  8. Which all institutes offer Post Graduate Diploma in Town Planning or Construction Management in Kerala?
  9. Which correspondence degree course should i join after diploma in E&C engineering? What's the joining procedure?
  10. Is there any value of correspondence B.Tech/B.E degree?
  11. Is there any value in correspondence degree? Is it a good choice to do B.Tech/B.E after diploma in interior design?
  12. How to do my UG degree in correspondence after finishing diploma in CSE?
  13. Is it possible to study diploma in Architectural Assistanceship through correspondence or distance mode
  14. What is the time duration of B.ed?
  15. PHD after completing MA Psychology in Distant Education?
  16. Will I be eligible for IPS exam after completion of my degree through distance learning mode?
  17. How can I do ceramic engineering degree through correspondence?
  18. After ITI diploma can I do diploma through correspondence? -- [Most Discussed]
9th February 2017, 12:34 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do PG diploma or degree in Town planning through correspondence mode?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a B.Arch. first class graduate. I want to do PG diploma or Degree in town planning by correspondence. How to do it?

Pls. Guide.

The Post Graduate Diploma in Town and Country Planning or Post Graduate Diploma in Urban Planning and Development can be studied through correspondence mode in some universities. The eligibility to study the course is BA or B.Sc in Geography as one of the optional subject, B.Arch, B.Planning or B.E Civil Engineering, M.A or M.Sc Geography. The admission to the course will be done on the basis of marks scored in the qualifying examination. One can apply online or offline for the admission to the course. The course is available in the following universities

Osmania University - Official Website

IGNOU - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?