12th October 2010, 08:18 PM
Shashwat Tripathi

How to seek admission in MBA in a good institute? Should I approach colleges of my choice?

I seek for admission in MBA in a good institute. presently pursuing for CAT,MAT,SNAT,NMAT. Should I approach clleges of my choice for registration for admission before entrance exam result is declared? If so, what procedure should I follow for the registration in the colleges of my choice?

Related Questions:
  1. What best i can do after completing vocation course in Mechanical field?
  2. How to seek admission in B.Com? Which are the good colleges in Chandigarh? What is the criteria for admission?
  3. Which course is better between MS and M.Tech? Which one is better of doing MS in India and Abroad?
  4. What is the scope of doing BCA? Is it good to choose MBA after BCA completion?
  5. Part time MBA in Hospital Management from reputed colleges? Is Hospital Management good for me?
  6. Good management colleges excluding Tier-1 colleges where fees is high?
  7. Can I choose a government college after scoring 1038 JELET rank
  8. Which Institute is a better choice for me for MBA course among IFIM, IBA and IIPM to get a good Job? What shall I do to get admission for this course in a college of my choice in Pune, Bangalore and Delhi after MAT Exam?
  9. Which is the best engineering college for me after scoring 93.57 percentile in board and 87 marks in JEE?
  10. What should i study to make career in Cooking field after 12th from MCVC?
  11. How to do BA honors economics after completing 12th in Arts?
  12. Can I pursue MBA course being a candidate working as Software Engineer for 4 years? Is this a good approach of taking coaching for CAT Exam for 1 year to get admission for MBA in reputed college?
  13. How to approach Ph.D Colleges to pursue Ph.D being a candidate having done MBA in Finance?
  14. What are the reputed MBA colleges to get admission through CMAT? -- [New]
  15. Which college and which course to take after completion of B.Sc with 60% marks?
  16. Can I apply in any B.School after scoring 30.28 percentile?
  17. Process to get admision in MBA? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to seek admission in commerce after completing 12th from Kuwait?
29th March 2015, 10:46 AM
sachin200792

Default Re: How to seek admission in MBA in a good institute? Should I approach colleges of my choice?

If you are looking for a good institute for MBA, institutes like IIMs, ISB Hyderabad, FMS and some of the technical institutions like IITs which provide MBA courses also come in the top list for pursuing MBA.

Most of these colleges select candidates on the basis of the scores in exams like CAT, GMAT, etc. For, IIMs you have to register for colleges you want to apply for during the registration of CAT exam. If you get a good percentile and if you are eligible to take admission in those IIMs which is decided by their cut-offs, then you can get a call from the IIMs for which you registered while filling up the form.

For FMS and IITs you have to register later. They might ask for some registration fee. The registration can be done online. After you register for them, whether you get a call or not, that entirely depends on your percentile score in the exam. There is no other approach or procedure that you have to follow apart from this.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?