25th June 2011, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to be followed to take admission in BCA in Mumbai University

i passed my 12 th with maths so if i want to take admission in B.C.A then what procedure should i follow to take admission in B.C.A in Mumbai Unversity

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to be followed to take admission in BCA in Mumbai University
  2. Admission procedure to study M.Sc(IT) in IGNOU for BCA graduate of Mumbai University?
  3. List of colleges which offer BCA course in Mumbai University? Requirements to get admission?
  4. What is the procedure for admission in FYB.Com? What is the fee structure for admission?
  5. How to take admission for BCA from Mumbai University after passing 12th?
  6. Will i get admission in BCA in regular full time college in Mumbai after doing 12th science from NIOS? Where are the centers offering BCA in Mumbai of these university?
  7. Procedure of admission for first year B.Com after 12th? Procedure and fees for admission of First year B.Com?
  8. Can I get admission for BCA course in IP university without having Maths in 12th? Procedure to take admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Admission procedure and fee expenses to study B.Ed in Mumbai University? List of colleges in Mumbai West? -- [New]
  10. Am i eligible for joining M.C.A course in Mumbai University after completing BCA through distance course?
  11. What is the procedure for admission in BCA?
  12. What is the admission procedure followed for applying M.Com in Mumbai University?
  13. Can I get admission in MIT Pune after completing BCA from Ellim University? Procedure and the fee structure for admission?
  14. Admission in MSc CS or IT in Mumbai University after graduating in BCA with aggregate of 64% and T.Y BCA percentage of 72%?
  15. How to take admission in Mumbai University for MCA after doing BCA course?
  16. How to take admission in Mumbai University after completing BCA from Global Open University?
  17. BCA course is available in Aligarh Muslim University? Procedure to get admission?
  18. When does Mumbai University conducts its entrance exams for B.Ed course? What is the whole procedure?
10th December 2011, 01:05 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to be followed to take admission in BCA in Mumbai University

Hello friend,as there are many universities in mumbai,and the admission procedure also varies from one university to another,so we are trying to help you with basic knowledge of admission prosedure.First of all you have to clear the entrance exam. And you should have scored minimumof 50% in your higher secondary exam.The documents which you will need for the admission are generally mentioned in the Prospectus .Like your school leaving certificate for age verification,minimum two copies of your photograph,attested copies of your tenth and twelth standard result, etc.And be sure that all the information given by you to the college should be true otherwise your form admission form will be cancelled.List of some good BCA colleges in mumbai:-

Amrita Institute Of Computer Technology,

All India Institute Of Local Self Government,

Genesis Info Services Pvt. Ltd., Ghatkopar,

Narsee Monjee Institute Of Management Studies,

Karrox Technologies Ltd.,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?