5th February 2018, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in Mysore university for M.Sc physics?

I am Kavita doing MA B.Sc in RLS college with PCM combination. Please tell me the procedure to get admission in Mysore university for M.Sc physics. Is there any entrance exam?

Related Questions:
  1. How to study MSc in physics in Mysore University? Percentage requirement to get a free seat in Mysore University?
  2. What is the admission procedure for graduate level courses in Mysore University?
  3. What is the procedure to take admission for MSc Physics? I am currently doing BSc Physics
  4. Procedure to get admission in Mysore university for M.Sc physics?
  5. Admission procedure to study MSc(Medical Physics) in Dr MGR Medical University?
  6. Can I get MSc seat in Mysore University after completing BSc degree from Karnataka university? My Physics score is 93%
  7. When the exams for dsp & sp is held in tamilnadu? syllabus and ebooks?
  8. Procedure for admission in Central University for MSc Physics?
  9. Can I get admission to study M.Sc(Mathematics) in Mysore University being a correspondence B.Sc graduate from an Open University? Admission procedure, fee expenses and documents required to apply?
  10. Admission Procedure in Top Institutes for doing MSC Physics along with their fee structure.
  11. Procedure to apply in PGCET for studying M.Sc(Mathematics) in Mysore University?
  12. Admission procedure for integrated Literature courses in Mysore university?
  13. Admission procedure and fees structure for doing M.Sc space physics and astrophysics in Pune university?
  14. List of good colleges for MSc Physics? Procedure to take admission in DU for MSc Physics? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Eligibility to get MSc(Physics) admission in Delhi University for a candidate with 43% in BSc(Physics)? -- [New]
  16. Admission procedure to study correspondence M.Com in Mysore University for B.Com graduate?
  17. Difference between simple MSc and MSc Hons? What is the exact procedure to take admission in DU? I want to do MSc in Zoology
  18. Procedure to do PhD in Accounting & Finance from University of Mysore?
5th February 2018, 10:55 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in Mysore university for M.Sc physics?

In order to pursue M.Sc Physics from Mysore University, you should have completed your bachelor's degree with physics and mathematics as main subjects with minimum 50% marks from a recognized college/university. The admission of the candidates are based on the marks secured in the examination which is known as University of Mysore Post Graduate Entrance Examination (UOM PGEE).

Candidates can visit the official website (http://uni-mysore.ac.in/physics
) and download the application form. Now fill up the application form, attach the relevant documents and submit it at the university with the required fees.
6th February 2018, 03:49 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

In order to be eligible for studying M.Sc in Physics in Mysore University, candidates must have to complete their Bachelors degree in Science with studying Physics and Mathematics as a subject from a recognized University scoring a minimum of 50% of marks in it.
Eligible candidates then have to apply for the said course through offline or online. Candidates then have to appear in the entrance examination conducted by the University authorities. Admission is based on the marks scored in the entrance examination.
6th February 2018, 08:37 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Candidate those who have completed B.Sc in Physics with a minimum of 50% marks from a recognized university are eligible to apply for M.Sc Physics in Mysore University. You have to appear and qualify in the entrance examination conducted by the university itself. Admission will be completely based upon the rank in the entrance examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?