14th January 2018, 11:49 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to do PhD in Accounting & Finance from University of Mysore?

Sir, I am M.Com Finance & Account student and after completion of it want to do PhD in Accounting & Finance from University of Mysore. Please tell me procedure to get admission in this university?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Internship related to Finance & Accounting in BHEL? -- [New]
  2. List of colleges which offer Master of Finance & Accounting course in Bangalore? Procedure to get admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. List of universities which offer PhD in Finance in MBA(Finance & HR) postgraduate in India? Procedure to get admission?
  4. Which is better course after M.Com between Ph.D and B.Ed? Ph.D course after M.Com in Accounting and Finance? Can I do Ph.D and job side by side?
  5. Top universities for M.Com in Accounting & Finance in India
  6. Is it safe to do PhD from PU? Is practical fundas required to do PhD in Finance?
  7. Can I study PhD in Finance after completing MBA(Finance)? Procedure to get admission?
  8. Eligibility to do PhD in Accounting in City University London for M.Com student of India? Research areas under this PhD?
  9. Eligibility to do PhD in Accounting in City University London for M.Com student of India? Research areas under this PhD?
  10. Eligibility to do PhD in Accounting in City University London for M.Com student of India? Research areas under this PhD?
  11. Can I get job in Corporate Accounting, Auditing, Business Finance and Income Tax Department after completing Diploma in Finance & Accounting on Graduation basis?
  12. Is it safe to do PhD from PU? Are practical fundas required to PhD in Finance?
  13. Procedure to get admission and date of entrance exam for Ph.D in Finance in KUK University?
  14. Procedure to do PhD in Finance for MBA postgraduate?
  15. Career opportunities for Diploma in Finance & Accounting and B.Com candidate?
  16. PhD Annamalai university first year Accounting and Finance model question papers in Tamil?
  17. Procedure of internship in Wipro for Finance & Accounting?
  18. What is the admission procedure for graduate level courses in Mysore University?
19th January 2018, 05:47 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to do PhD in Accounting & Finance from University of Mysore?

You need to apply for admission on a prescribed format, when there is a notification by the concerned university for Ph.D admission in the given field.

Normally, admission is based in merit, which is decided through written exam and interview conducted by the concerned university. Hence, be well prepared for it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?