5th February 2018, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

B.Sc general qualified person can appear in JECA or not?

I am doing my B.Sc general (without honours in any subject). Am I eligible for JECA after completion of my graduation or not? Please, tell me the possibilities.

6th February 2018, 03:28 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: B.Sc general qualified person can appear in JECA or not?

I am happy to tell you that definitely you are eligible to appear in the JECA examination after the completion of B.Sc general course. You must have studied Mathematics as a subject in your Graduation in order to be eligible for it.
Candidates those who have completed their Bachelors degree in any discipline with Mathematics as a subject from a recognized University scoring a minimum of 50% of marks in it are eligible to apply for the JECA examination.
6th February 2018, 08:08 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: B.Sc general qualified person can appear in JECA or not?

Yes, B.Sc general qualified candidates are eligible to appear for JECA examination provided they have studied Mathematics as a subject in their graduation.
In order to be eligible for JECA examination, a candidate must have completed bachelor degree with a minimum of 50% marks and must have studied mathematics as a subject from a recognized university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?