23rd April 2018, 10:39 PM
Unregistered

What is the admission procedure for graduate level courses in Mysore University?

I want to pursue graduation under Mysore University. Request you to provide me the details of admission procedure which needs to be followed for getting a seat under Mysore University.

15th July 2018, 07:54 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the admission procedure for graduate level courses in Mysore University?

For pursuing graduate level courses like BCA, BBA, BBM, B.Com, B.Sc. IT or dual degree courses, you will have to visit its official site.

Link of Mysore University for UG courses: http://www.uni-mysore.in/en/ug-programs

Here, you can directly apply online for any UG course you wish to pursue, and upload documents whatever required.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?