16th March 2011, 06:46 PM
alicia.lawrence21

Which books should I prefer to join MCH in neurosurgery directly after MBBS? How many seats are available for the same?

Dear Sir/Madam

I will be completing my MBBS this year . I am interested in doing MCH neurosurgery (5yrs) directly after MBBS and MCH cardio-thoracic surgery is my second option. NIMHANS is my first choice for institution (for neurosurgery). Can you please guide me on which books to refer and what all to study. Though I am doing MBBS in Karnataka only, I want to know if outsiders are also eligible for the course. Can you please give m information about other colleges offering MCH directly after MBBS. I would also like to know the total number of seats available. I have a first division in MBBS degree. I ll be highly obliged. Thanks a lot for taking your time out to read it. Hoping for a reply soon

9th August 2012, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which books should I prefer to join MCH in neurosurgery directly after MBBS? How many seats are available for the same?

kindly inform me regarding different Mch neurosurgery exams held with dates or approx dates of applying for these exams
10th January 2013, 07:22 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which books should I prefer to join MCH in neurosurgery directly after MBBS? How many seats are available for the same?

I am interested in doing MCH neurosurgery (5yrs) directly after MBBS .NIMHANS is my first choice for institution (for neurosurgery). Can you please give me information about other colleges offering MCH directly after MBBS. I would also like to know the total number of seats available.
22nd March 2013, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

can u please suggest books for preparing nimhans medical pg exam?
12th July 2013, 12:35 AM
Unregistered

Sir, i want to know whether the exam for mch neurosurgery at nimhans for mbbs students carries questions based on all undergraduate subjects or simply from psychiatry? I dont know much about the subject wise distibution of questions for this exam. Please guide. Thanking you in advance.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?