4th May 2011, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in first PUC for a non Karnataka student?

what is the procedure to get admission in first puc here to a non karnataka student passes out his tenth standard from delhi getting 7.6 cgpa in 2009-session and has taken admission in elventh standard there only to a government school and due his illess he could t clear his elventh standrad and wanted to take admission in banglore this year in first puc on the basis of his cbse result of tenth class ,so how one can apply to get admission ? and will he able to get admission here?

Related Questions:
  1. Is a PUC second year karnataka board student eligible for EAMCET exam? Application procedure for Non AP board students?
  2. Student from Jaipur who has done PUC from Karnataka can appear in KCET?
  3. Which are the best colleges in Karnataka? I am a 2nd year PUC student in PCMB
  4. Procedure to get admission in Karnataka Medical College for a domicile student who has secured 10613 rank in NEET-UG?
  5. Am I Eligible to appear in GujCet Exam? I'm a 12th standard student appearing in 2nd PUC from Karnataka state and have Gujarat Domicile.
  6. Can I get admission to study in 12th CBSE being a PUC-1 Karnataka State Board student?
  7. What is the procedure followed for applying scholarship after completion of 2nd PUC exam from Karnataka board?
  8. Procedure to get admission and number of seats available in PG programme in Karnataka for MBBS student?
  9. Am I eligible for karnataka CET examination? I have done my 12th from karnataka and my parents belong to karnataka
  10. Admission details of BVSc course in Karnataka for a candidate with 75.33% in 2nd PUC? -- [New]
  11. What's the Eligibility criteria for CET entrance exam in Karnataka? Is a candidate completed SSLC in Karnataka and her IST and II puc studying in Maharashtra but residing in Karnataka, eligible for the same?
  12. Procedure for Kerala students to write Karnataka CET?
  13. Will I be able to take admission in any college of Karnataka if done 2nd PUC from BHSE?
  14. How may I get guidance for PUC Science admission in Karnataka state college?
  15. How may I do Ph.D in English through correspondence in Karnataka? What's the admission procedure?
  16. List of entance exams I am (Non Karnataka) eligible to write, for taking admission in engineering colleges of Karnataka? What's the procedure and last date of form submission of the same?
  17. Exams for Engineering in Karnataka for outside Karnataka student? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Procedure of admission in Maharashtra for Karnataka student?
16th June 2011, 10:57 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in first PUC for a non Karnataka student?

i am islampur dist sangli,state-maharashtra.My ssc result on 17th june 2011.I want to take admission in belgum college for PUC 1st year.they say that admission will close on 16th june2011.
please tell me whether admission date is extended or not by the board.
5th August 2011, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in first PUC for a non Karnataka student?

BHSE DELHI 10TH STD CERTIFICATE ELIGIBLE OR NOT TO ADMIT 1ST PU IN KARNATAKA PU BOARD
29th September 2011, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

a 1st PU student can able to change collage for 2nd pu
11th January 2012, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

pcmb model question paper
9th February 2012, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
I did my pre-degree first year in kerala and I register second PUC in karnataka on 1992 through a govt. PU college. My subject is History, Economics and Political Science. I appeared and passed the PU examination. I got my certificate also. But the problem is I am not yet collect my TC from the college through which I registered the second PUC course. Now am I eligible to collect my TC from there. Is any irregularity in it? I am waiting for your valuable answer.
Praveen Kerala
28th March 2012, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

PCB, Bio Group 12th standard Science by writing this open university exam and after passing this can i get admission in medical
8th April 2012, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

actually,i pass my tenth from jharkhand...can i take admission in karnataka for 12th?if yes wats the procedure and documents required?plzzz reply soon......
5th July 2012, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

Hi Friends,

First you need to contact Karnataka PU college regarding your admission by telling your SSC percentage. Then they will decide whether you are fit to join their college or not(May not all colleges). Then you can proceed with the admission process by getting your TC, Migration certificate, etc.
18th July 2012, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

Hai i did my 2 puc in 1992 but i lost my original copy of mark sheet. I dont have copy of mark sheet. kindly give the solution to get the mark sheet copy of the same.

vani.
15th February 2013, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

My 2 puc science in delhi and I want to join for dpharmacy in karnataka pls telll me suggestion
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?