1st May 2015, 04:19 AM
Unregistered

Procedure of getting a seat in M.Phil (Commerce) in DU? Are there regular classes for M.Phil?

I am pursuing m.com .... I just want to know procedure for getting seat in m.phil (commerce) inn DU.. Are there any regular classes for m. Phil?

10th May 2015, 04:39 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure of getting a seat in M.Phil (Commerce) in DU? Are there regular classes for M.Phil?

Candidates who have completed their M.Com/MFC/ MBA or any MBA equivalent course, with minimum 55% of marks are eligible for M.Phil (Commerce) course in Delhi University. Delhi university offers M.Phil (Commerce) course admissions by conducting entrance test. So, you should try to appear for M.Phil entrance test. If you qualify such exam, then you will get admission in Delhi university.

Regular Classes:-
The university has not specified anything about classes in their website. So, you should contact the university to about schedule of classes.
Email : [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?