26th July 2015, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to study M.Sc(Intelligent Systems) in King's College, London for B.Tech Computer Science Engineer? Scope of doing M.Sc in Intelligent Systems?

Hello Sir/Madam,
I have done my B.Tech in Computer Science Engineering branch. I wish to pursue my MS from King's College London in Intelligent Systems. What is the procedure for getting admission? And tell me the future scope of doing M.Sc in Intelligent Systems in the industry and for job in this field?

10th April 2023, 06:36 AM
SurajPSingh

Default Re: Procedure to study M.Sc(Intelligent Systems) in King's College, London for B.Tech Computer Science Engineer? Scope of doing M.Sc in Intelligent Systems?

To study M.Sc in Intelligent Systems at King's College, London as a B.Tech Computer Science Engineer, you would typically need to meet the following requirements:
  • A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related subject with a minimum of 2:1 (or international equivalent) from a recognized university.
  • English language proficiency test scores such as IELTS or TOEFL if English is not your native language.
Once you have met the eligibility criteria, you can apply for admission online through the university website. The application process typically involves submitting academic transcripts, English language proficiency test scores, references, and a personal statement explaining your interest in the program.
The scope of doing an M.Sc in Intelligent Systems is quite broad, and graduates from this program may find employment in fields such as Robotics, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Data Science, and more. This course provides students with knowledge and skills in developing intelligent systems that can learn from data, make decisions, and interact with humans. As such, it is a sought-after qualification among employers seeking professionals with expertise in these areas.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?